Living Doll

"Good morning, Mistress Aeris. I'm the living doll who will serve you from today onwards."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was time for Aeris to receive her living doll since she has almost come of age. Aeris sat in her bad, still in her nightgown, nervously fidgeting waiting for her living doll. She was incredibly nervous for that fact she might not be able to be a good master to the living doll but she was still rather excited. She counted the seconds, the minutes and even the hours till she heard her door creek. A blue ice cold eye peeked behind the door and entered. Although you couldnt physically see her face, Aeris gasped in excitement.

"Good morning, Mistress Aeris. I'm the living doll who will serve you from today onwards."

"G-good morning." She meekly replied.

"Mistress Aeris, may I begin cleaning?" The doll asked, tilting her head.

"Ah sure!" Aeris replied.

She was happy her room was finally getting cleaned because all her soot was building up. She sat down nervously at her chair and watched the doll clean from afar. She was clenching her two hands together, watching in amazement at her doll. Quickly, she noticed her dolls hands getting covered in soot. She frowned. She hated dirty things. She especially hated when her belongings are dirty.

"Doll, come here." She ordered, making a small inviting hand sign.

"Right away, Mistress Aeris." The doll replied, getting of the stool she was using to dust Aeris's room.

The doll stood in front of Aeris as Aeris hummed in thought. Suddenly, her face lit up and scurried to her drawer. The doll tilted her head once more, confused at what her mistress was planning. She seemed to finally found what she was looking for and scurried to her doll. She was holding a luxurious pair of blue gloves, matching her eye colour.

"Wear this! I hate seeing you dirty, dusting my soot." She smiled.

"Mistress, i'm sorry but i cant wear it because its not essential or part of my uniform." The doll said, turning her request down.

"Then i order you to wear it. I'm your master so you have to follow it." Aeris said.

"Mistress if i do wear it, please write a note saying how you ordered me to wear this. I don't want to get in trouble for this." The doll said, surrendering.

Aeris nodded in response and quickly jotted down the exact words before handing it to her doll. The doll stared at it for a few seconds before shoving it in her pocket and taking the gloves her mistress ordered her to wear. She slid them on and she could tell how fancy the gloves were just from the material alone. All the while, Aeris was smiling in happiness.

"Right, I forgot about this. I have to give you a name." Aeris frowned at the thought. She was never any good at giving names. The doll sat in wait, patiently waiting for her mistress to give her the name. Staring into space, she saw in the corner of her eye, the outside, garden. It was dark and gloomy but the flowers bloomed beautifully there. Suddenly, her face lit up.

"I got it! Your name will be Iris! Like the beautiful purple flower!"

Iris stood there, stunned before quickly bowing in gratitude.

"Thank you Mistress Aeris. My name is Iris."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHORS NOTE:
notice how im publishing all my drafts today lmfao. anyways im prob not gonna update this anytime soon so just take it as a oneshot that might be continued, bye <3