chapter 22

Adriano made Rittika took rest for the whole day and night despite her pleas that she is absolutely fine now..

Rittika never thought that her mother will be relieved more than being angry to find her in an unknown person's home...after all rittika's health and safety matters more than anything to her mother like every concerned parents.

The next day  rittika was flipping her pjs in which she came here ,becouse she was ready to go home but all she was wearing is Adriano's tshirt and boxer which was oversized on her.now she can't decide whether to go out in his oversized dress or to change into her pjs.both were inappropriate to go out in the day light according to her. .finally she  changed into her pjs and came downstairs with her phone, as she came here with nothing than that..

"Good morning sorella." Jacob greeted her as soon as she came near dining table where jacob was having coffee.

"Good morning.and my name is rittika not sorella." Rittika tried to correct her name.

"Yeah i know ...but i will call you sorella."

"Why?"

"Becouse i consider you as my sister and we call our sisters sorella in our mother toung ."

"Ok then I will address you 'bhai', we  call our elder brothers like that bhaiya or bhai.is it ok with you?"

"It's more then ok..i'm honoured."
Both of them passed affectionate smile to each other .

"What are you doing in your pjs at this time?" Adriano asked her.he came downstairs from his room listening to her voice..

"I was just about to call you..I will be going now ,so can you ask your driver to  drop me please?"

"What? You are not going anywhere."

"No mr. Costa I cant stay anymore.i dont know how to thank you for what you did for me but I have to go to college .I have already missed a lot ."

"You can go to your college from here too."

"Its not possible .all my belongings are there try to understand."

"Thats not a problem at all..your things will be arranged here within two hours."

"Its not appropriate mr. Costa.."
" bhai ...why dont you say something ?i realy need to go home." She looked at jacob with pleaded eyes.

"I also agree with v..you should stay here.with us.it will be fun."jacob declined her plea happily.

" but..."she was about to protest but Adriano cut her word saying
"No but rittika .as long bani is not coming  back, you are staying here with us and thats final..i cant play with your health or safety.."

"But mr costa i'm not going to fall sick everyday.I can take care of my self."

" I have already seen that."

She again looked at jacob with hope that he may support her but jacob also gestured that he is agreed with v.

Finally she accepted her defeat with a huff   "fine..but only as long as bani is not coming "

Adriano nodded but said in mind " time will say that upto how long you are going to stay with me." And smiled innerly.

"Lets have breakfast now..and i will drop you at your college then." Saying this adriano pulled a chair for her just next to his.

"Its ok mr costa you don't have to bother your self..you must be busy.bhai can drop me." She tried to decline his offer as she knows that adriano has already done a lot for her managing his busy schedule.

"Yeah v .if you say i can drop sorella safely to her college,by the way you have a meeting with the russian clients at 11."
Jacob knew that v wants to spend time with her but he had already postponed many meetings in these two days,so he replied rationally.

V agreed with them by nodding and took a piece of bread into his mouth ,but just then scrunched his eyebrows remembering something.

"What are you calling each other? Sorrela? Bhai??" He asked curiously.

"Becouse we are now brother and sisters" Rittika and jacob both of them said in unison.

"I see..then dont you think rittika you call me a bit formally always addressing mr.costa ?I want you to call me by my name."  Actually adriano wanted to say this from the very first day..he always wanted to hear his name from her mouth ,still he was okey as long she was comfortable with his on whatever way she wants..but now he wanted no formalities between them when he can see she and jacob became so comfortable with each other only in two days like forever brother and sisters..

Rittika choked on her juice she was sipping, hearing his demand.

"I....ammmm.mr.costa how.....can..I." Rittika flattered.

"You will not call me by 'mr.costa' if you consider me as your friend." adriano declared looking at her eyes.

Rittika lowered her eyelids and said with a smile " okey V ".           (Can she dicline his any demand while looking at her favourite sea green eyes!)

Adriano's jaw tightened , he never thought she would adress him with his black name.it panged his heart.he never even imagine to present himself  as Viper-the mafia king infront of her.jacob realised the matter what was going on and he signed Adriano to take it easy.

"Sorella you can't take my name.only i call him as 'V' " jacob tried to lighten the situation.

"So what? i liked his nickname..by the way what does 'v' stands for? " Rittika asked casually.

Jacob's brain was preparing her answer as v stands for the poisonous VIPER,it means ultimate power,gun ,sword, killing enemy, destroying obstacles in his path. But some how he shook his head and said it stands for Victory..

" thats great." She smiled and looked at v.

" your things will be arranged in your room before you leave for your college." V said and stood up from his chair and said again " i'm leaving to office ".

Rittika nodded her head but jacob was surprised to see how he informed her that he is going to office.even v never informs him what he is going to do next.😳

............................................................................
Sorry guys for this late update..actually i have write the whole story numerous time in my brain ,alas it dont have typing option.it can only think.😅 .and with my workload I could not find time to write peacefully so it took so long..but i have an objection why you guys dont comment? Dont I deserve it?😞

Please do vote and try to comment.. It really motivates me...again a lots of love for all my lovely readers..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️