Introduction

Aeris, the Shadow Child description: Aeris is a petite girl with hair braided into two parts at the front and short loose hair at the back

Aeris, the Shadow Child description: Aeris is a petite girl with hair braided into two parts at the front and short loose hair at the back. She is adorned with countless blue accesories. She is dressed in rather fancy clothing, a puffed up blue sleeve with a white turtleneck shirt adorned with numerous blue or white ribbons. She wears a rather modest and elegant skirt. Like any other shadow, her face, hair and body are all pitch black.

She is quiet, rarely talking but rather smart. Shes graced with many talents such as performing arts and drawing. She is rather soft spoken, a flaw that makes it hard for her to demonstrate any of her ideas or talents. She also hates being dirty and hates when her belongings are dirty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Iris, the Living Doll description: Iris is a petite girl with white hair and eyelashes as well as jewel ice cold blue coloured eyes. Her hair is braided into two parts at the front and has short loose hair at the back like her mistress. She wears the standard living doll uniform as well as a pair of fancy blue gloves that match the colour of her eyes gifted to her by her mistress.

She is quiet, like her mistress but despite that, shes dependable and quick witted. Unlike her mistress, shes more rough spoken. Her manner of speech can be quite crude and she can act a bit strict sometimes. Shes completely loyal to Aeris and only Aeris. Not the shadow house. She dislikes when her mistress leaves her art supplies arounds. She also dislikes when her gloves are dirtied since they were gifted to her by her mistress.