January 3rd

Mark woke up wet again. Twice in three days, once more within the week and he knew he should be worried. The home rule was twice a mattress protector was needed, 5 times a pullup. He should be having the mattress protector now but having successfully hidden the last accident he should be fine with a warnings. Should be.

Last night when he arrived home a woman had come to stay with them, she was tall and beautiful and had a daughter of her own, she was staying for a few days while in town and her daughter was sharing a room with alice. Having seen Alice in a wet pullup when they arrived home she suggested that she were to wear a pullup for a few days until she can prove that she can stay dry. Normal procedure was not that, normal procedure was out the window.

Mark went down with his washing and passed the living room to head down into the basement to do the washing once again. The frequency was unnerving. The woman, sandra, saw this and took it off his hands. "Is this a frequent thing?, has this happened before"  She inquired. Mark shook his head, lying wasnt something he did often, omitting information, sure, but straight up lying, no. Desperate times call for desperate measures. She continued "okay. Definitely something to keep an eye on then, may have to think of protection, my daughter's pullups should fit you. Shes slightly bigger than your sister."

As on cue lucy came down stairs, her pullup yellowed and visible through the thin night dress she wore. He knew sharon was right but to wear one would be an adjustment if defeat and he would be dammed if he were to do that.

Next up was to get showed and changed for the day, he got his clothes out and noticed something, his underwear was missing, he should have atleast 2 pares of underwear clean and not in the wash, he knew that he was behind but he didnt think it was that bad. He asked his mam and sure enough sharon had a solution. Smiling she held up a pack of pink pony panties. Fresh and unopened, "these should fit you until you do your washing, friday is your scheduled day If im not mistaken" sharon was here for less than a day and she was messing things up but he had no other choice. Today, tomorrow, and then two more days.

After his shower he wore them through the day, surprisingly comfortable he thought. But Mark's biggest relief was that he had no school this week. Pe would be a nightmare while wearing these. The guys would mock relentless. His sister ofcourse was the first to make a comment " yey, gaining to sisters in a day". Wearing them was definitely girly, but he was not a girl he had to push. He was not choosing to wear something girly, it was out of necessity. That was the key distinction.

-----
Sorry for the short chapter. Just trying to make sure I get it out today. It's been a hectic day