Prologue: The Girl and The War Machine

(LoliProtector's Note: Riiight, so uh... I'm gonna be using a different style of writing for this story. Yeah.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Also, to any history boi's out there, I will apologize if the "war part" of the prologue is a bit innacurate to what the military does during that time.

Anyways, let's get this on wit dis >:D)

September 21st, 1990
Time; 1600 hours

(1:06 to 2:21)
In the hot sandy dunes of Saudi Arabia, destruction fell upon the landscape; Fires emerged to fill the sky in dark clouds of smoke, wrecks of vehicles burning and destroyed, men suffering a gruesome, slow and painful death, stood a critically damaged yet operational Bradley who had it's left track destroyed. This specific Bradley was littered with bullet holes in it's armor, with some of it's ERA armor destroyed, as it was firing it's main gun towards the darkness.

"HQ, WE ARE SUFFERING HEAVY CASUALTIES AT GRID 36842!!!  REQUESTING REINFORCEMENTS, I REPEAT; WE ARE SUFFERING HEAVY CASUALTIES AT GRID 36842, REQUESTING REINFORCEMENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!"
A male voice from within the Bradley shouts in urgency, while enemy artillery rains down on them, which nearly hits the Bradley and the crew inside it.

-------------------------
December 1st, 2022
Republic of Indonesia

  A girl with black hair color was seen sitting on a chair inside her home, to her left side was a table and on top of it was an empty glas cup and her laptop, the screen was dark since it was turned off. Her eyes are fixated on her OPPO smartphone, with the way she was holding the smartphone, the girl was seen playing an online game, a few moments later she slightly narrowed her eyes as she lowered her smartphone to her lap and then she began to look to the glass cup next to her laptop.

She can see the cup faintly vibrating. The girl stood up from the chair, and then she can feel a violent vibration, as she began to think that it was an earthquake. In a panic, she headed for the door, however before she was able to open it, she can hear the sound of the rooftops falling down, and it seems that she was too late to escape.

"Anjir-!"
She cursed before her life ended. At least her parents left the house before the earthquake began, and she hoped that they are safe.
------------------

The Bradley kept firing it's main gun at utter darkness, with bullets still attempting to pierce it's strong, but at the same time, weak armor. The Bradley soon launches a TOW rocket at said darkness, with a resounding "boom" to emit from there with a brief flash of light.

Inside the Bradley...

The crew of the Bradley is seen sweating profusely at their current situation, with the driver unconcious from the sudden attack. The Commander and Gunner were the only ones seen operating the vehicle, the former attempting to track the darkness-shrouded enemy.

"Fucking hell... They even took out our Night Vision capabilities. Clever bastards, they are."
The Commander said with venom.

"Sir! How much longer till the backup comes?!"
The gunner said, still operating the Bradley's weapon systems.

"They won't be arriving now, that's for sure. We're on our own at this point, now keep firing at them Iraqi soldiers!"
The Commander orders.

"Yes sir!"
The Gunner complies. Bullets keep hitting the Bradley's armor, attempting to breach through it to get to the crew.