Spin the Bottle 1

A/n: happy new years guys and thanks to those who have read this before if anyone did. Requested by Freakshow~Sama on the Object Terror Amino

        Since it had hit the new year, Computer convinced Printer to let the contestants do something fun to celebrate, since, all he does is kill them. Printer didn't really set up anything, he just gathered as many contestants he could even find and bring them somewhere random near the Conotiopian Park. No one really wanted to play the games that Honey requested because with all due respect, they sucked. The two electronic hosts just decided to let the contestants do whatever they wanted as long as they stayed in that area.

     It was silent for a bit, everyone was just standing in a weird crowd waiting for someone to say something. Whipped Cream opened his mouth to say something, but just to screw with him, Carpet covered his mouth and interrupted him. "How about we play, heh, spin the bottle?" Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to say because if anyone refused, Carpet would start acting like a brat, and no one wanted that right now. So a few moments later, everyone sat in a circle and settled down. "So," Honey started. "Everyone knows how to play this right?" Stapler rolled her eyes. "Of course we know how to play. Only a braindead person wouldn't know how, and there's no one dumb enough not to know right?" Flashdrive looked down at Plug, who looked down at the floor next to him. "Alright, it seems that everyone is ready, I'll just watch you guys from far away." Honey never really did anything with the contestants, only watched over them in a, familial matter.

"I'd be intrigued to know, exactly how we would play spin the bottle without a bottle?" Mint asked using his newly improved vocabulary. Arch rolled his eyes. "No need to use big words, but yeah, how do we play spin the bottle without the bottle?" Arch asked shortly after Mint. "Well, I think I have an idea-." Beer put his finger over Trowel's mouth. "I'm gonna stop you right there." Honey walked back with a random bottle she found. "Here you kids go. Have fun with it!" She handed Carpet the bottle. "Thanks, Honey." Stapler slapped the back of his head. "WE'RE STILL DATING, IDIOT."

     "Alright, who's spinning first?" Skittle asked, looking around at everyone. Stapler got up and snatched the bottle from Skittle. She scooted up towards the middle, placed the bottle down and flicked it. It went in circles, and eventually slowed down in front of Carpet. Biscuit rolled her eyes. "What a coincidence..." She said with a not so subtle hint of sarcasm. Stapler and Carpet both looked at each other and started to scoot closer. Recycling Bin turned around and turned Coffee Cup around with him. Stapler gave Carpet a quick peck on the lips and then Carpet returned the favor. Arch signaled to Mint a "barf" gesture and Mint smiled a bit and rolled his eyes. "Alright, since it landed on Carpet, he gets to choose who goes next." Stapler said while looking around at everyone. Carpet whispered something to Stapler and she slowly turned her gaze over to Trowel and Beer. Carpet strutted over to the two males and placed the bottle in Trowel's hand. As Carpet walked away, he gave the two a wink. 

       Trowel groaned. "I don't want to do thiss..." Beer looked up at Trowel and put his hand on Trowel's wrist. "Come on, just do it once and we'll go somewhere else." Arch looked at them from a distance and you could faintly hear him make a noise that sounded a bit like; "oooooohh." Trowel reluctantly placed the bottle on the ground and gave it a small spin. Everyone watched where it would land, only two of the group hoped it would land on a certain glass object. But alas, luck isn't always on their side as it spun directly in front of Arch. Arch had a look that spoke silently,  'oh, no freaking way' . As Trowel gave a long sigh and slowly got up and walked towards Arch, everyone was watching to see what would happen. A few moments later, Trowel was standing in front of Arch. Everyone thought he was gonna beat him up on the spot, but all he did was lean down a bit, and pat his head. Trowel then got up and walked away and brought Beer with him.  As the two walked away, everyone looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders (or legs). Honey walked towards the group with some bags of food as some looked at her. "Anyone want some Tropical HeckDonalds?"

A/n: i did not try on this one either. also eventually there is gonna be another part of this one, i just didn't want to write a lot rn. sorry for the wait lmao if you wanna request or something its fine go ahead just rq in any comment section of a chapter ill see it. have a good day/night :J