21.

•••('-ω-')

('-ω-')

"Since when do you ask all those questions?"

"Por qué pides hierba?"

I slightly rolled my eyes and looked at him through my window. Alex can be annoying sometimes. I'm trying to get high and he wanna ask all these questions. Just give me the weed so I can go.

"I know what you trynna do Nic. Don't over do it."

"What i'm doing?" I sat back in the seat and sighed. This dude.

"You trynna get high cause pops birthday. I know how you get so imma give it to you but don't not talk us. If you feeling some type of way, let me know."

"I got you."

"Deja de actuar como si estuvieras solo en esto."

"Got it. Thank you." I grabbed the bags of weed and sat them in my cup holder. He was just staring at me like I did something so hurtful. "What Alex?"

"You my baby sister yo....I don't like seeing you out your head. They told me what happened new year's day."

"Who told you?" I mugged my face. Whoever said something is gonna get some words from me. Because why are you snitching to my brothers like they can whoop my ass? Yea they can get on my ass but that's about it.

"Friend of a friend. Just know ole boy that touched you won't touch another girl in his life."

"Alex what y'all do? Cause that wasn't all on him."

"Don't matter. He knew who you were and he still went through with what he did. Shit was expected."

"How you even know he touched me?" I squinted. Nobody knows about that but the people close to me. If one of them told my brothers I swear i'm going off on them.

"Dude boosted the shit. And I ought to smack yo ass for doing that. Gotta be the dumbest shit you done ever did in yo life Tanya."

I shrugged my shoulders and he damn near jumped through the window at me. He opened the door and grabbed me out so effortlessly. All I could do was let him lead the way. I was against the car in no time, hissing at the way he held me.

"Alex!"

"Nah cause you acting like the shit is cool. I don't care how grown you are now, you still my baby sister. Ain't no dude finna have the opportunity to walk around town saying he fingered you. And I don't even wanna say nothing like that. But hearing that was disturbing as fuck. Chill out. I get you grown Nic, I really do and I respect that. 100%. But come on now, some stuff is too much. Understand?"

"Yes I understand."

"Just chill...please? Like I hate that we have to keep you in arms reach all the time because I know you a girl and you wanna get around and do shit. But you gotta bear with us. Ight?"