Kinn

I woke up around 6pm, finding Big in my arms sleeping soundly. I kissed the top of his head and then wriggled out to want to go shower and change whilst letting him sleep.

But when i moved away, he woke up and held onto me. I smiled inwardly as he stirred awake, opening his eyes to look at me with abit of a pout.

"Just wanna shower and change. And I have to go do something too. You rest ok?  I be back later and we can do dinner together?"

Big looked at me for a bit before finally nodding. He had heard about Tung already so he knew that was where I was headed. He kissed me on my cheeks before pushing me away to go shower. I smiled and got ready as Big fell back asleep again.

I came back around 9pm having settled Tung. Big was in the dining room with the other guards chatting away. When I reached there, they all stood up out of respect. Big did it too automatically. Some things never change I guess. He could be married to me and as long as he was working for me, he would still be treating me like a boss.

I just nodded at them and was wondering how to pull Big out when I heard my dad from behind me.

"Big, join me in the meeting room now. I want to speak to you and Kinn."

"Yes Sir." Big answered and minutes later, we both found ourselves in the meeting room with my dad.

Shit, did dad change his mind? Was he going to send Big away? If he did, that's it. I'm fighting him on this.

"No need to do all that. I didn't call you two in here to separate you."

I groaned as I realized I had spoken my thoughts out loud.

"You love Big, Kinn?"

I looked at my dad and nodded. "I do, Pa. Alot. I love him very much so."

"How about you Big? Do you love my son?"

Big kept quiet but looked at my dad a minute later, dead in the eyes and he nodded.

"I only ever loved Kinn, Sir. For the last 10 years and counting."

Even my father looked stunned at it. He then realized how much Big must love me, despite knowing everything about me and still by my side.

"Well. Then it settles it. You can't be working for Kinn anymore. I don't doubt your ability to protect my son or this family but I am sure my son wouldn't want you to be calling him Sir all the time. And I am sure you wouldn't call him Kinn either. So resign, but be with my son as his husband. If you feel that staying here isn't a good idea, I am willing to let my son move out with you."

I was stunned. What the.. but "Yes, ok good idea. Let's marry."

"Kinn. I was asking Big. Not you! I know you will. In a heartbeat. But I'm asking him!"

I kept quiet, pouting inwardly and worrying if Big wanted to marry me. Maybe he didn't. Just because he loves me doesn't mean he necessarily wanted to get married.

"Thank you Sir. I was wondering on how to ask for his hand in marriage. You are right. I wouldn't call him Kinn as long as I was working for him. But not working for him meant I have to be away from him and I don't want that either. I loved him too long from the sidelines and now that i have him, if I can keep him by my side forever, I want that. I would very much want to marry him. And no, he doesn't have to leave the house. I'm happy staying here. I have always seen you guys as my family anyway."

That must have taken alot out of Big to confess. This time, I couldn't fight the smile and it spread all over my face. But guess this happiness wasn't just shared by me or my dad. I could hear screaming and whooping outside. The bloody fellows were evasdropping again!

I chuckled as Big's face turned red at the realisation and my dad just smiled too.

"That settles it then. Welcome to the family, son. And don't call me Sir anymore. I'm Por for you. Ok?"

Big nodded, his eyes shimmering. I stood up and went straight over to him, taking him in my arms, whispering "Hello husband. Nice to meet you."

I hugged Big as he chuckled, tears spilling down simultaneously.

Months later, we took pictures for the family again but this time, Big was with me in the shot, as my husband, side by side, hands tightly wound together.

I was ready to rule again with my husband this time and always the love of my life.

With that, this KinnxBig story comes to an end. Thank you for having read it thus far and till more to come for 2023, #lovewinsall