Prologue: To You, in 2000 Years (Season 1)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "2/5/2023"

This will be the remastered version of the original story fanfic Overdrive: Fire Within. So some of you will ask why. Author-san, "Why did you make remaster the Overdrive?" Well, my dear readers. It's because I had forgotten the purpose of this story. I kinda mess up with the original. But I do not regret making this story my first-ever story. I wanted to repurpose the original to make something more refined

Supereons and Eons ago. 

Long ago 9 Atmoran nations were once divided, And 8 nations were at constant war, for it was either for dominance, conquering other nations, or bad grudges or past rivalries. And that until one warrior had put an end to all of it.

The mysterious warrior had put all 8 nations into a corner. where they are forced to fight alongside each other. The one young female warrior had single handily defeated all 8 nations all at once. Not including the Nothern nation.

In the aftermath of the war, the warrior left the battlefield not knowing who she was, the warrior just vanished out of thin air, not to be seen again, not even a trace of her.

But then the dark forces who came out of the void of the abyss the dark forces nearly destroy 8 nations almost ripping them apart. But was stopped by the mysterious warrior who came out of nowhere and annihilated the dark forces.

And then again the warrior once again disappeared out of thin air.

Fast forward years later after the war, the 9 nations were all recovering from the war, and once they fully recover they decided to create an alliance. They wanted to forget their old scrabble and just be one, and so henceforth the Atmoran alliance is forged.

She had become a mythical legendary entity all over the nine nations. And she was known in the northern nation as.

"The Ghost Of The Otsutsuki"

26+ Years Ago

Ashura POV

I was writing in my journal under a tree. I was skipping class again since I wasn't interested in the subject of the day, and I found out that I couldn't bring myself to care.

Today was uneventful for me as I was a bit bored as usual, so I then ditch school and go home.  And now I am writing in my journal under a tree, and after I was done writing my journal. I then looked to my left and take a minute to look at the good landscape.

The Otsutsuki Compound's Forest Garden