Chapter 1

Harry woke to the sound of constant tapping on his window. It was starting to annoy him greatly. He stood up from his small bed if you can call it that. He went to open the window and a light brown owl entered. It dropped a letter and went off. He opened it and it was a letter from gringrots. He was surprised since the last incident and he decided to go and see what the matter was about. He wore a light brown sweater that he managed to buy with the money he received from Mrs. Weasley and some chocolate-colored sweatpants.

He said the word that he need to be transferred to the bank and when he entered the goblins froze. He only nodded before heading straight to the front desk. He greeted the young female goblin and she greeted him back.

" May your gold overflow and how may I help you ?" Harry smiled awkwardly before replying.

" May your enemies fall to your feet I'm here to meet Mr. Griphook he sent me a letter to discuss some things "

" Oh yes just walk down the hall the first door to your left. He's been waiting for you. " She said as smiled at Harry smiled before he walked down the hall and stopped at the first door. He took a deep inhale and then exhaled before knocking on the door. Soon he heard a rough voice say enter to which he opened the door and entered the room. He closes the don't behind him. Soon Griphook greeted him and he greeted back. He also took a seat at the invitation from Griphook.

" Mr. Potter I'm going to be brutally honest with you are under many completion potions a love potion a trust potion and also your money has been deducted from your account since you were an infant now you are of age and you are in the legal right to claim all your property and the money that you have inherited now you have two options stay as you are now or take your true role and surpass those you are trying to espresso you I've known of Dumbledoors obsession with the hero complex and for that, you have to suffer now the choice is yours"

Harry about it thought but it all seemed to make sense now the sudden feelings for Ginny even though they only met on a few occasions and hadn't even had a decent conversation. Also the way Hermione acted these say we're a bit too arrogant and Ron has just been more aggressive.

" Well I'd love to take my role now what are the proceedings," said Harry after realizing a lot that had happened and was ready to start his life on his own.

" Well, a blood test and also a glamour removal test. The process may be painful " said Griphook as he had a devious smile on his face.

" Luckily I have a high pain tolerance," said Harry as he did indeed have a high pain tolerance. Soon a blank piece of paper was placed in front of him as well as a knife.

" Just a few drops of blood and we'll see everything," said Griphook. Harry took the knives and cut his palm. He let a few drops fall on the paper and soon his would heal and words appeared on the paper

Name: Hadrian(Harry) Levian Potter
Age: 21
Parents:Lilly Potter
James Potter
Sarah Willow Potter( Polyamerouse relationship)

Relatives:Petunia Dursley
Vernon Dursley
Dudley Dursley

Compulsions
Love potionGinevraa Weasley
Trust potion:Ron weasly Harmonie Granger Griffendor, Dumbledore
Hate potion:Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Tom Riddle, Schoolwork, dark creatures, Lucius Malfoy
Glamour to look like James Potter
Cast by:Dumbledore

Soulmates:Tom Riddle, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy
Father-Son bond: Draco and Deven(Adopted) Malfoy, Scorpios Steven Snape(both Adopted)
Timothy and Tristan Riddle(both Adopted)