Break In...

Y/N swing through the city as fast as he could, moving as fast as his webs and legs would carry him in the direction of Kates home, normally he enjoyed swinging through the city, the breeze on his mask, but right now his heart was pounding, his mind asking what ifs as he saw the penthouse apartment.

He couldn't lose Kate, he just couldn't, he refused to, he was so absorbed in trying to get to Kates place that he didn't notice a web cartridge run out until he tried to fire it, only for nothing to come out, he had to reload the web shooter while still falling and then swing from his other hand.

"Come on! Come on!" Y/N repeated to himself as he arrived at Kates apartment building he ran up the outside of it and onto the small balcony outside Kates bedroom window.

He peeked in and saw Kate and Eleanor being held at gunpoint. He tried to open the window but it was locked.

"Locked, wow, she mustn't want me using that entrance then." Y/N said as he looked up and saw a thug approaching, luckily he had managed to duck out of sight, sticking to the wall above the window as the thug looked out of the window trying to figure out what was caused the noise Y/N jumped and sent a web to the roof of the building, swinging through the window, smashing it and kicking the thug into a wall, knocking him out. "Ow, ow, glass, ow."

Y/N jumped onto the ceiling as more thugs arrived in Kates room, seeing their friend knocked out on the floor, Y/N slowly lowered himself down on a web.

As Kate was kneeling there alongside her mother, she was hoping one of the guards got close enough for her to take down using her martial arts practice. That was until she heard a voice from her bedroom.

"Hey fellas, aren't you all a little old to be painting your bedrooms purple?" Y/N's voice came as Kate smirked. She heard the sound of fighting. "How do you all fit on the one bed? Do you top and tail?"

She could see through the open door as Spiderman ducked while sticking to the ceiling.

"Chinese pyramid? Stop me when I guess." Y/N quipped as Kate saw a thug come flying through her door. "I know, you all lie so it looks like a hashtag don't you?"

Kate watched and listened as the thugs all had their asses handed to them,

"Seriously, guys, you gotta tell me it's killing me here." Y/N quipped as he swung out of the bedroom door and into clear view of Eleanor and Kate. "is it 20 minute shifts in the bed and then rotate?"

"Does this guy ever shut the fuck up?!" A thug said as Y/N webbed their mouth shut.

"Nope." Y/N quipped as he webbed three thugs together and then suspended them from the ceiling in a cocoon. Y/N jumped from the wall to the ceiling as he fought the remaining two thugs. Y/N jumped up onto the ceiling and used his webs to wedgie one thug before dropping down onto him and webbing him to the ground, he reloaded his web shooter as the final thug decided to try and take a hostage, putting his knife to Kates throat.

"Back off freak or her throat opens all over the place." The thug said as Y/N instantly hesitated.

"Woah there, take it easy, pal, no one's gotta get hurt." Y/N said as Kate gave him her look, he caught on and followed her plan. Y/N sprang into the air flipping over the thug who focused on Y/N, while Kate threw the thug over her shoulder and disarmed him, Y/N landed and punched the thug out cold. Y/N instantly began to panic over Kate. "Are you alright, are you hurt, did they try anything?"

"No, no I'm fine." Kate said as she looked at Y/N, she moved her eyes in a silent gesture, Y/N followed them to see Eleanor. Instantly he deepened his voice.

"Oh, um hey there. Spider-Man. Sorry about the window." Y/N said as the thugs weight caused them to fall from the ceiling. "And those guys."

"Do I know you?"

"No! No. Never met. I'd best be going, cat up a tree somewhere, um, bye!"  Y/N said as he rushed out, using the smashed window to escape and swing off into the city, heading back home...