Chapter one

Bella P.O.V

You know those children who is fat, bullied, sometimes bushy hair, brace, smart. People think they will be a loser for the rest of their lives. Well yeah I was one of them till the Summer before Freshman year when my mother put me on diets,fixed my hair, got a nose job, got my braces off, changed my name over to Bella they used to call me fat Izzy and got me contact lenses. She made me join gymnastics that Summer and became brilliant at the end so she made me try out for cheer leading in high school after that day I was head cheerleader and mega popular. Back in those old times I only had five real friends and one of them is my brother. Their names are Alice, her now boyfriend Jasper, his twin Rosalie who is dating my older brother, my older brother Emmett and my best male friend also my brother's and my now boyfriend Edward Cullen. See Edward liked me all through middle school and all just I never noticed till High school. My mother is a fashion designer a very big one in fact and my father is Chief of police in Seattle and Forks. I know what your thinking in two cities but they are so close they thought they should have the same police force. My parents were high school sweethearts. They had my brother at 16 then me at 17 got married at 18. Still in love to this day. They got together at 12 and now they are 33. So 21 years since they got together. Emmett Seventeen born on the 19th of April 1998 and I am born on the 13 of September 1999. The year 2015 so as you know I'm almost 16. It's then end of Freshman year and it's Edward's birthday. I can't wait. He is 16 there will be a big party. He is getting his first car. A black Volvo. His parents are rich like mine. They were best friends since kindergarten. Carlisle his dad best surgeon in the world getting flew across the world and his mother is Mayor of Forks Esme.