Chapter 11: USJ Invasion: Part 1

A day had passed since the media had invaded and subsequently ejected the premises.

Right now it was business as usual in class, at least we thought it was.

Aizawa: "For today's basic hero training All Might, myself and one other will supervise."

This got a few murmurs from the class.

Sero: "Um, what're we doing exactly?"

Aizawa reached into his pocket and pulls out a card similar to the one All Might had before our battle training, though this time it had the word "Rescue" on the front.

Aizawa: "Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods."

The Class: "Rescue Training!"

Everyone was extremely excited for this aspect of our education.

Kaminari: "Sounds like another rough day..."

Ashido: "Right!"

Kirishima: "C'mon! This is what being a hero is all about!"

Tsuyu: "I'll be right at home in a flood."

Aizawa: "Oi, I'm not done."

Aizawa pressed a button, revealing the costume compartment in the wall.

Aizawa: "It's up to you whether or not you wear your costumes as some of them are ill-suited to this sort of activity. The training facility is a bit remote so we're taking a bus, that is all."

Even after Aizawa's words, everyone decided to wear their costumes, even I did. Though Midoriya's was destroyed during his fight with Bakugou in Battle Training so he had a mix of his gym uniform and his costume.

We made it outside and found the bus waiting for us.

Iida: "Line up according to your ID numbers and fill up seats in a orderly fashion!"

Iida was blowing a whistle and directing classmates toward the bus.

Y/n: "He's taking his job extremely seriously." I thought

Though it was for naught as when we entered it was a different layout to what he had planned out.

Iida: "Darn! It was a different type of bus!"

Ashido patted him on the back.

I sat to the right of Midoriya, Tsuyu sat on his left, infront of us sat Iida, Ashido and Kirishima.

Tsuyu: "I generally speak my mind Midoriya"

Midoriya: "Oh, what is it Asui?"

Tsuyu: "Call me Tsuyu."

Tsuyu turned to face Midoriya.

Tsuyu: "Your quirk resembles All Might's."

This took Midoriya completely off guard as he stuttered to try and make up a response, leading me to cover for him.