what you and Bernard do when you guys are bored

Writer/Me:Hey everyone I made this chapter on the way to my cousin's house and I got bored so here's another chapter for you all ❤
It's now 26th December aka Boxing Day, Elves having fun or sleeping. You on the other hand are just laying down just making notes on what to do like a schedule type thing like you normally do but this time you had no idea what to do. You started to think of what to do.
You Checked the time it's 3:56PM and you got bored until 4PM. At Exactly 4:39 you made a list of what to do.
5PM-Play Board Games
7PM-Pillow fight
8PM- Video Games
9PM- Watch movies
11PM -Sleep
You were quite proud of yourself of what you did. Last time you checked the time it was 4:55 so for the remainder of the time you made some origami art like swans.
About 5 Minutes later You finished then someone came to see you, you instantly turned around to your surprise it was Bernard your best friend. "Hey Y/N" he says smiling. "hey Bernard, I have planned the day" you happily say and Bernard was surprised normally he would of helped but you beat him to it. "Let's get started with this plan" said Bernard then you guys started with the whole plan.
You guys had a lot of fun,then you guys were watching your favorite movie. During the movie you guys fell asleep.when you guys woke up the film was finished. 6 minutes later Bernard left and you fell asleep while knowing you had the best day ever.