Neglected Part-11

5 hours ago

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting in my cabin trying to focus on my work, but I wasn't able to as I was able to forget my angel's beautiful face.

His face kept coming to my mind where he was smiling with his beautiful smile.

I called Hoseok, my assistant who came running toward my cabin and open the door with a worried face.
"What happened, why did you call me in hurry," He said while catching his breath.

"Young, can you take care of my work only for today, I have to leave urgently," I answered while getting up from my chair.

"Did you forget that today is an urgent meeting?" Hoseok Hyung said with a sigh.

"When they will arrive, just call me, and I will come there," Jungkook said while leaving.

"I can't believe this person who is the king of the mafia and the CEO of all the biggest company is acting like a chile, but he looks cute while acting like that, after all, he is my brother," Hoseok said while taking the files and flapping his hair and left for work.

After a few minutes,

Jungkook arrived in front of the cafe and was about to enter when heard a giggling sound from inside. He looked inside from the glass but he broke what he saw.

His angle was kissing someone else other than him and showering him with love. And beside his angle, a man was standing him pecking him all over his angle face.

How could his angel do this to him before he even confesses his love to him he already become someone else. But he can't come to blame his angle, because he was so cute that anyone who saw him could easily fall in love with him.

But when he saw the men's eyes who were looking at his were not filled with love, rather it was filled with lust.

He is the king of the mafia, a cold-hearted person who can easily see through people's eyes who is lying or not.

He called his men and order them to keep an eye on that man and inform his every move.

After ordering his men he left there with a heavy heart.

Jungkook parked his car and left for the meeting room.

While he was lost in his thoughts, he didn't not a person was also passing from there.

He bumped into him and land on the floor. He was already angry wanting to kill that man and now this person dares to raise his anger.

He looked up and was about to say something when the man said angrily, "Don't you know to walk."

"I don't have time to talk to someone like you, get aside shorty," Jungkook said coldly and walk past him.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded and stomp his feet in anger," Did he just ignore me?"

"Humph, I also don't have time to talk to someone like him," He said with a pout and left.

Jimin entered the meeting room and greeted Hoseok with a smile.
He was curious to see the face of the richest man in the world and the boss of all the multinational companies but he then raise his head to see that person but he did not expect to see the person who bump into him a few minutes ago.

Jungkook came towards Jimin who raise his hand to shake with him but Jungkook ignored him and said coldly, "I don't have time, Let's start meeting Mr. Jimin" and sat on his chair.

Jimin fake smiled and said under his breath, "Did he just ignore me again, I hate this man" and started the meeting.

Soon the meeting got over and Jimin smiled and said, "If you like the idea, then let's finally the deal."

Jungkook hummed and was about to finalize the decision when he got a call from someone.
He got irritated and was about to hang up when he got a thought of his angle.

He quickly picks it up but his eyes darkened when he heard of his angle entering the club where everyone goes to specify their needs.

He immediately walks out leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"What the" Jimin uttered and Hoseok laughed awkwardly and said, "He must have some urgent work, I am sorry for him, let's finalize the deal."

"Yeah," Jimin spoke while he thought, "This person doesn't know how to respect others, next time I see him I will kill him"

What do you guys think Jungkook has to do in the future to convince his brother-in-law (Jimin) to marry Tae? Let's see in the future.

Back to the story

Jungkook broke the door of the room Tae was but his heart broke when he saw Tae crying misserly while struggling to let go.

He shot the person who was ripping his angel's clothes.

He came forward and punch Bogum who landed on his butt.

Jungkook breaks the glass on the man's head who was holding Tae.

Jungkook came towards Tae and his eyes soften, as he caress his angel who was lying on the cold floor unconscious with dried tears on his face.

"I am sorry baby, I came late, I love you," Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's forehead and lift him in his embrace in bridal style"

"Take them and put everyone in the basement, I will take care of them later," Jungkook said as he left there with Tae in his arms.

______________________________________

Happy new year, everyone.
Hope this new year brings you lots of joy, happiness, good health, and indeed wealth.
Have a rocking year.
______________________________________

See you in next chapter.