01x04: Venom

Alternative Title: Toilet Sludge just causally crashed Harry's party, no big deal

"Before you ask, yes, I'm riding the spider-cycle in a subway tunnel. No, I'm not allowed to do this, and neither are you!"

I speed away from this killer-octopus robot.

"But I picked up a stray down on 14th street (who probably wants to be Ginger's friend) and sometimes you just can't get them to leave you alone."

I ride on the ceiling on the tunnel and pass the crowd of New Yorkers who look at me shocked.

"Amazing, right? Normally I'd hit pause and enjoy your awe, but instead..."

"Get down!" I order as the octopus robot comes in hot.

"This little tentacle stayed home," I dodge a tentacle attack. "This little tentacle stayed in the subway, and this..." I start bopping up and down as the spider-cycle hits the track bumps.

I press a button and the spider-cycle turned into a spider-four-wheeled bike. "Oh, yeah. Smooth riding!" I cheer as I dodge more tentacle attacks.

A tentacle hits my wheel and I fall off, I jump on one of the beams of the subway station.

"A little lost? Join the club. If I were the paranoid type, I'd say robots just hate me. Glad I'm not working with the Vision."

I dodge another tentacle attack and hop back on the spider-cycle. "YEAH!" I cheer as the tires screech then I speed off. A piece of the tentacle pokes my back. "OW! FUCK YOU, BITC-"

"Spiderwoman!" Fury appears on the holographic screen. "Are you playing with that thing or fighting it?"

"Uhhhh." I actually think about it.

"You got weapons. Use them!"

"Yeah," I roll my eyes. "Untested weapons. Electro-Webs? That doesn't sound so... friendly."

"Hence, they are weapons."

"Ah, good point." I shoot an electro-web, and I miss and get pulled off my bike.

The octopus-robot wraps its tentacle around me and slams me against the railroad track.

"Hey!" I groan. It slams its tentacles on my wrists, preventing me from going anywhere and shooting webs. One of its tentacles pulls a needle out of me. I keep moving my head, dodging getting poked.

I notice a subway train coming.

"This, this will be a pain." I sigh. I shoot an electric web at a power-tube-box thing, I forgot what it was called. But I fired up the electric part of the web and zapped myself until the octopus-robot let go of me. Once off, I jumped to the ceiling of the tunnel and watched as the train destroyed the killer robot.

---

"Before you ask, no, none of my suit was damaged. Yes, I'm almost late to the most terrifying part of the day, school. I wonder what the robot wanted anyway."

After I changed into my regular clothing, I run up to the school, I'm gonna make it!

Yeah, the door was slammed in my face.

"Hey, Emma!" I hear someone open the window.

"Harry!" I grin and I run up to the window and climb in.

"Remind me to buy you a watch, maybe a watch company." We start walking. "Hurry up, we'll miss homeroom."

"Friends expect no substitute. I don't know how I'd survive high school without Harry Osborn. He's always got my back."