Sequel Info

Hidden Secrets

The official sequel to Hidden Identities

*Rerelease*

!Out June 1st, 2023!

The story is already up on my profile with the cast list and author's note posted!

""How many more name changes are you going to go through?"

***

Avalon Faulkner and Harry Styles have not seen each other in over a year. With their best friend's wedding right around the corner, Avalon has a choice to make if she wants to revisit her past for a weekend.

Living in a new state and forgetting about everything that happened a year ago is exactly what Avalon Faulkner needed. Now living across the country and working as an editor, she loves living the low-profile life she once had.

Harry Styles has spent every aching day searching for the girl that left him. While still recovering from the past that came back to haunt him, and now grieving a new loss, he's determined to do anything to get back the girl he loves.

Avalon still has her hidden secrets that are yet to be revealed.

Harry still needs answers on everything that was left behind.

Will a wedding bring the two together?"

Update: A full explanation to the plot change will be on the sequel. Sorry to those who started to like where the first version was going but some things didn't change;)

Disclaimer: This story's length is nothing compared to Hidden Identities. I plan on it being 30 chapters or less. With that, enjoy the second part to Jane and Harry's twisted love story ;)