Chapter 9: New Squad

Eren's POV
It was the day that Hanji would give birth, and of course later on we will have to visit her. I am curious if it's a boy or a girl.

Anyways me and Mikasa had to prepare for the visit, by now she would have give birth. I dressed in a white button-up shirt with some Jeans (see what I did there 😄). Mikasa dressed in a white knee-length dress, red shoes and with her scarf wrapped tight around her neck.

We left to the hospital and when we arrived we saw Levi with a little boy, black hair and blue-grayish eyes. It was like a mini copy of him. Hanji was jumping up and down thought she just gave birth hours ago. Damn Hanji is though.

Mikasa POV
"Congrats little guy." I said smiling.

"I'm older then yo-- Oh. It's not funny." he said with a kind of annoyed voice.

"Well it is, for me. Well what's his name?"

"Samson."

"Oh nice. Samson and Raviolli!" I said jumping around.

"No, just no." he said laughing.

"Oh my, mr. Grumpy Pants laughed! Yes!!" I said while everyone looked at us.

"You're embarrassing."

"I am always embarrassing right?"

"No...Yeah."

Eren's POV
"Hanji congrats."

"Oh thanks Eren. I want to sadly announce you that I can't make a lot of tests on you anymore."

"Oh really? That's sad..." not.

"C'mon Eren I know you never really liked my tests on you!" she said laughing hysterically.

"Well anyways, what's his name?"

"Samson. Isn't it such a cute name!"

"Yeah, everyone will know that he's Raviolli's."

We laughed until Levi and Mikasa came back to us. We said bye and got back.

-YEARS LATER-
Hanji had another kid, a girl this time, her name is Leigh. Brown-red hair and blue-grayish eyes. Samson and Leigh joined the Survey Corps todays, on Eren's squad just to see what it is like.

Samson was 6 and Leigh was 4. Levi let them go around with the Survey Corps with the condition that they will stay at all times with Eren and Mikasa. It was their first mission to attend to today, they were going outside the walls. Leigh was on the left of Eren and Sam was near Connie and Armin because he would never listen to anyone. What no one knew was that Mikasa was 4 weeks pregnant and she was going to stay only 2 more days in the Survey Corps.

We never told anyone about that, we were going to make it official, after the mission. We went outside the walls and killed a huge amount of Titans.

"You guys did good today." Mikasa said petting Leigh's and Sam's heads.

"Thanks Mikasa." they said in unison and went back home.

Everyone later was called for the announcement even Jean and Krista came to hear the news.

"Hey guys so this is my last day in the Survey Corps" everyone gasped "for 9 months." then everyone smiled and cheered.

Everyone except Jean. Of course. Horseface is horseface until the bitter end. Jean then left with a deadly grim expression on his face.

-YEARS LATER-
Third's POV
A new squad for the Survey Corps was made today. Sam, Leigh, Mia (Eren's and Mikasa's), Tara (Armin's and Krista's), Alex (Sasha's and Connie's).

Sam: black hair, blue-grayish eyes. Leigh: brown-red hair, blue-grayish eyes. Mia: brown hair, turquoise eyes. Tara: blonde hair, brown eyes. Alex: light brown hair, green eyes.

Sam was the Captain since his father was. Tara and Mia were best friends and Leigh would usually hang out with Alex and Sam. She was pretty tomboyish.

Sam had a secret crush on Mia since they met. He usually was overprotective and was staring at her maybe hours long.

They were now in a forest with huge trees, letting no light into the area. A 20m Titan was chasing them.

"Damn it! Alex do something about this fucker already!" Sam said getting angrier by second.

"No! He's too big! I'll take him out!" Mia said fastly.

"Mia, don't freaking disobey me! Sit on your horse and let Alex kill it!"

Alex got off his horse and swiftly ran his blades trough the nape of the titans's neck.

"See? He was alright." Sam said calming down.

"But what if--"

"Oh my God a hoard of Titans are coming our way!" Tara said shocked.

Mia nearly bit her hand when Sam stopped her. Yes, she got the titan powers from her dad.

"Mia no! We can handle it!" Sam said making a sign to all get up their horses.

"Let's go." Leigh shouted.

Mia's POV
I don't understand why Sam is so bossy with me and so overprotective, like I can't do nothing. Rage built up inside of me. I see a 30m Titan. I climb up its hand, cut it's chest and then cut its head of. Everyone looked shocked at me. I was full with rage. Sam's eyes were now wide open. I'm NOT some damsel in distress that he needs to worry about. I can take care of myself.

***

When we got back to the walls I laid in my bed in my dorm and started to daydream. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see a black messy hair and gray melancholic eyes.

"Hey Mia... Can I come in?" he said with a shy smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, sure. Come in."

When he came in, he gave me a pink with white box. I opened it to reveal the most beautiful necklace ever. It had a white big rock. I think it's called a diamond? It was beautiful.

"How--"

"I have some relationships in wall Sina I guess... But anyways, do you like it?" he asked shyly.

"I don't like it."

"Oh then I'll--"

"I love it!!" I said hugging him tight.

He was full red after I pulled away. I giggled and asked

"Can you put it for me?"

"Ok." he said smiling.

I turned around as his warm arms make their way around my neck. What can this guy do to me? I looked into the mirror and saw how beautiful I looked with the necklace.

"It's so beautiful." I said turning around.

"I'm glad you like it... Do you want to go on the roof to see the stars with me...?" he asked shyly again.

I can't believe the fierce Sam Ackerman was so shy around me, I mean, we are squad mates! We got on the roof and watched the stars for good minutes until I feel a well-built, cozy arm wrap around me. I blush but make myself comfortable. I then fell asleep.