Chapter Five: Be Grateful

When all is clarity, the hate you gave to me, with all sincerity hurts like a disease

———

Third person pov;

The three men walked outside the studio towards the other huge building that was just 12 minutes away, the Two Ravens walked side by side as Naruto walked right behind them admiring the view of the other side of the city.

The place was so big and half crowded not to mention, the beauty of the city is alluring. It looked as it would seem in a story book. The sights, the sounds, the smell and the taste were out of the world. The sky, punched with clouds like a dome. The smell of delicious food in the air, and the music of meadow echoes through the ears. The meadow looked like a hide way of lost heaven. The sense of inner peace and harmony was unmatched. The grasses seemed to have a party with the wind, dancing in their own rhythm. The lush green, the landscape, the warmth of the sunlight, everything seemed so coherent. You can hear the chorus of the pleasant sounding birds. The trees seemed like silhouettes in the glorious expanse.

Magnum Opus of God, isn't it?

The Blond walked slowly as he felt his heart beat grow faster by each second as he walked right behind the Ravens afraid of what might happen.

"Why is this place always crowded?" Questioned Itachi as he shoved his hands in his pockets, he wore his black mask and Sun glasses. Naruto shook his head noticing the people staring at him as they pass by.

'Please stop looking at me, God damn it! It really sucks, how am I supposed to preform on stage if I'm always this nervous?!' Thought Naruto mentally balling his eyes out, he slouched his shoulders and looked down. He didn't want to face anyone, his nervousness grew worse by each second, he felt himself slowly starting to sweat.

"Probably because of the scenery over here" Stated Sasuke as he adjusted the mask on the bridge of his nose more firmly. His bangs covered his eyes making them land on his glasses which are used as disguise, making the people around him unable to spot him.

"Kind of wish I never came along with you Two"

"And I wish along to disappear" Stated Naruto accidentally letting those words slip out of his mouth, Sasuke turned his head slightly to the back cocking a brow, Itachi had a shocked expression plastered across his face. 'Does he hate me or something?' Thought Itachi shaking his head in humiliation never in million years he would meet someone that hates him.

Which no one actually does.

"Why are you walking behind-"

"Leave him alone, he is probably nervous, it's obviously his first time doing something so big in his life" Said Sasuke keeping his head straight ahead, fixing his posture to show the Blond in the back how confidence feels like. 'Is he mocking me?!' Thought Naruto gripping his bag strap tightly scrunching his brows, ready to throw punches at the Raven.

"You-!" Naruto was about to argue with the man ahead of him but, Itachi stepped in swinging his hand across his shoulder pulling his close. The Blond was caught in surprise as he stumbled forward.

"Now, now, you really need to keep your loud ass down" Stated Itachi trying to keep his voice down, Naruto found it really threatening and decided there is no use in arguing with that bastard.

"Agh!" Yelled Naruto in pure frustration, as he tried his best to keep calm. He felt like running away from this place, he is not ready to meat the Boss, nor he has a great feeling about this.

"Yell one more time, and I will give you a real reason to scream" Threatened Sasuke glaring at Naruto from the corner of his eyes, the Blond glared back, but of course his glare wasn't visible for the Blond to see.