Chapter 10 - I Think I'm In Love

Carson led me upstairs to his bedroom which was, surprisingly, very clean and organized. He took off his chino pants and fell backward onto the bed. I saw everything. His body was just so beautiful and his dick was nicely shaped behind his Ralph Lauren underwear and this made me even more excited. I copied him and took off my levis to reveal my full erection underneath my underwear. I slowly crawled on top of him and laid my warm body onto his. I started to rub and move my body up and down on his while passionately kissing. Carson's hands were moving all over my body and even finding their way under the strap of my underwear. At that point, I had enough of this teasing. I got off of him and pulled my underwear off. Carson's eyes widened. I then put my fingers around the waistband of his underwear and pulled them off to reveal a perfect-looking, very hard, penis. 

I got back on top of Carson and kissed all over his body until I made it down to his dick. He looked at me and said, "Just go slow, take your time." This was the first time I was going to do this to a guy, but I saw how one of my girlfriends did it to me in Texas, so I just copied what she did. I opened my mouth and circled my tongue around the head of his dick and then heard his first moan. I moved on to sucking the head which got him fidgeting around. Carson then grabbed my head and gently inserted his dick further into my mouth. I started to gag about half of his 6.5" but continued to suck. He started to moan louder until he pulled out of my mouth. "Holy shit... you had me close," he heavily breathed. "I guess I'm doing a good job then?" I smiled. "Hell yea, better than anyone else," he happily said. Carson then rearranged more on his back with his legs in the air saying, "do your thing, Dylan." I moved back down and saw his pinkish hole. I spit in it to lube it up and then started to insert my pointer finger. Carson started to moan as I did this. I started to push in and out faster and faster each time changing between one and two fingers. 

After about 2 or 3 minutes, I stopped fingering him and decided to do the real deal. Instead of using my spit to lube up my own 7" dick, I asked Carson to suck mine and lube it for me. He happily agreed and flipped over to start sucking my dick. It already had some precum on it, but Carson just sucked that right up. I felt his warm tongue and mouth circling my head and shaft until I pulled out and said, "okay flip back over." He turned over and I fingered him one last time before placing my lubed-up cock on his hole. I slowly pushed it in and started to thrust faster and faster. Carson started to moan more and more while I was drilling my cock into him. After 10 minutes of passionate love, I exploded inside of him releasing ropes of thick hot cum. An amazing moan came from Carson like he felt the added liquid inside of him. I slowly kept thrusting until I pulled out. When I did, some of my cum started to drain out of his hole onto the towel we placed there earlier. 

"Holy hell!" Carson said. "You made that feel sooo f'ing amazing!" he added. "That felt amazing!" I replied back heavily breathing. "Okay, now my turn!" Carson said quickly. My eyes widened as he said that, but I asked him to go slow since I'd never done anal before. And he did. He licked my hole, which tickled at first, then inserted one of his fingers. It felt uncomfortable at first, but the more he slid it in and out, the better it felt. I started to moan as he fingered me slowly adding two fingers after a few minutes. "Okay, you ready?" he asked nicely. I nodded and moved slightly to be prepared. He spits on his hand and rubbed his dick. I felt him place it on my hole and very slowly pushed it in, looking at me making sure I was okay. Once it was in it felt weird, but sooo good. He began to thrust a little faster to get things moving. After about a minute, I said, "go faster, that feels good!" Carson picked up the pace and made me hard again. After a few minutes, Carson started to thrust faster and then stopped, yelling, "ghaaah! I'm cumming!" I felt every bit of his warm cum inside of me, which was amazing, to say the least. He pulled out and fingered me to push his cum back into me. As he did this, he saw I was hard again and began stroking my dick. I came again all over my chest after one minute and he licked it all up and swallowed it. 

After a little more kissing we got up out of bed and took a shower together. We washed each other off and kissed some more. We both got out and put our clothes back on. I noticed his clock which read 7:05. I looked out of his bedroom window and saw my mom just pull up. "Oh shit, my moms here!" I worriedly said. Carson looked at me and said, "well you better go then silly! We had enough fun for tonight." I gave him another kiss and opened the front door to see my mom. I got into the car and we drove home.