🅸 🆂🅰🆆 🅷🅸🅼 🆃🅾🅾

.ɘiᴎᴎoᗡ ,ɘmiƚ ꙅiʜƚ ||ɒ ƚʜǫiɿ ɘɿɘw uoY .uoʏ bᴎɒ ɘm ɿoᎸ ɘɿɘʜ ꙅ'ɘH .ɘiᴎᴎoᗡ ,ɘɿɘʜ ꙅ'ɘH

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖔. 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖊. 𝕴 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊, ₘᵤcₕ ₘₒᵣₑ.

In 1988, (Y/N) and her family lived in a very wealthy neighborhood called Middlesex, Virginia. Her mother was a quiet but caring person. An artist by heart and continued her passion by quitting her job as a vice chairman to a CEO and becoming a stay-at-home mother. Her father worked at a well-known bank, he was a strict man with his workers but very lenient with his family. He was the breadwinner in the family and made a very good living wage. Helping him and his family to stay in such a nice neighborhood with friendly neighbors. (Y/N)'s mother and father were very open to the neighbors and joined them for a barbeque or party evening once every week. There was one family they liked the most, the Darkos. (Y/N) never saw the appeal in the family, she thought the oldest sister, Elizabeth, was a bore and the youngest, Samantha, was too young to talk to. Their brother Donnie, who was two years older than (Y/N), always was distant and seemed depressed. Anytime (Y/N) and her parents came over she hoped that he would turn normal for the evening and talk to her at least once. Once never came. 

(Y/N) and Donnie went to the same school together for two years. When she graduated middle school and went to Middlesex Highschool she was lucky enough to see the mysterious neighbor one grade level above her. When she was a freshman he was in tenth, when she was in the tenth he was also in tenth. She was thankful that he was held back twice to be in the same grade as her for a year. For being held back he had a few friends and was rather popular within the school. This slightly confused (Y/N) but after a while, she forgot about it.

That school year, (Y/N) hoped that he would sit next to her and help her with some sort of project. Talk to her about what homework was given and if she could help him after school. Any possible way to see the kind of person he was and what went inside his head. With all her daydreaming and hoping that he would spill to her his deepest fears to her one day. She denied having any romantic feelings for him. Her parents would question her from time to time about why was she so bummed out after dinner with the Darkos. She would say "The gravy didn't settle well in my stomach." and would keep quiet for the rest of the day. Knowing that if he did reciprocate the same feelings she had for him, which she denied, he would come down and talk to her. She told herself it was a simple crush and if she met him she would never talk to him again. 

Yet, she looked at him any time she could in the hallway and perk up if he spoke in class. She would walk home and see him riding his bike zooming past her without a second glance. When she got home she would look out her bedroom window to see if his room lights were on. Wondering and questioning what he does up there for so long kept him preoccupied. She would then remember her literature homework and get started on it before she got too tired.

"I have to stop thinking about Donnie Darko. I just got to. He clearly doesn't like me and that's that. I just wish he did just say one word to me. It's not even that hard." (Y/N) told herself as she stared at her dark ceiling. Some bits of grey light from the street lamps slipping in to reflect on the other side of her room. Her mind filled with photographic memories of him looking at a friend or a teacher. She had no memories of him looking at her eyes. One memory she would cherish and keep on a pin board in the back of her brain. (Y/N) started to frown and sigh from her sad thoughts. 

"Forget him, I'll find someone new." It wasn't true but at least she could have a good nights sleep. (Y/N) rolled on her side facing her wall. She closed her eyes and felt the somber feeling of tiredness and fell asleep. Poor girl didn't know that outside her window, the one she was facing against, Donnie Darko was walking. He was dazed and in a trance looking to something that was not in front of him. He then slowly moved his head towards (Y/N)'s house and to her bedroom window. A small smile curved on the corner of his lips. His eyes drooped to an unbelievable low.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), I gotchu."