I Think I'm Looking On The Dark Side

Hampton, Virginia
Friday, October 3, 1975
(8:00 am)
********************

"Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday, dear Lindsey...Happy Birthday to you..."

Lindsey lay back against the pillows of the hotel bed, his nakedness covered over just a drop by the crisp white sheet that reflected the sunlight from the windows just enough to beam onto Stevie's face and tousled hair where she sat on top of him. Her thighs sat on either side of his as she hovered just close enough to him to be slightly out of reach, just a few inches too far from his grasp for him to reach up and cup her exposed breasts in his hands. She was taunting him, he knew, dragging a long red fingernail from his cheek down along his neck to his chest as she sang to him, and considering the early morning hour and how exhausted she'd been on the tour, he took this gesture - waking him up on the morning of his twenty-sixth birthday by climbing on top of him in his sleep and waking him up with kisses over every exposed inch of skin and putting herself on full view in the morning light - to be not only the most erotic thing he could think of but also the sweetest. All he could think as she began to rock slowly back and forth against him to tease him further was My God. I love this girl. I can't believe she's still mine.

"Are you ready to start your birthday off right by playing with your present?" Stevie tossed back a fluff of blonde hair and looked down into his eyes, and he couldn't help the groan that escaped him as he tried, and failed, to reach for her before she decided to let him. Stevie just giggled, biting on the end of her thumbnail and looking so perfect and beautiful and playfully coy above him that he nearly cried, knowing everything he was seeing was just for him. She responded to his attempt to touch her by saying, "Ah, so you're a greedy little boy, aren't you? Can't wait to open your present and play, huh?" She could sense he'd been taunted just enough and she finally lowered herself down onto him, and this time they both groaned as he slowly filled her all the way.

"I am greedy," Lindsey managed to say in a voice strained by the pleasure of finally being allowed inside of her after the teasing, of Stevie rocking her hips slowly up and down into his. "Come down here and let me play, angel...I need to touch my present."

Stevie finally obliged and pitched herself forward onto him as his arms went up around her. Their lips met as he began to thrust up into her from below, and they kissed deeply, passionately, moaning already into each other's mouths and clinging to each other, formed already as one and moving together faster before he lifted himself up from the pillows, carrying her along with him until they were sitting upright. She was moving up and down on his lap, arms around his neck for balance as he kept her close to him with his hands at her back, fingers digging into her hair.

"Oh baby..." He sank his mouth down into her neck, biting down with a desperate moan. "Oh God you feel so good...I love you so much...Stephanie..."

Once again, Lindsey took control. He moved them forward, holding her close to whole way down, until her head rested at the foot of the bed. He sank into her again and again, sitting up so he could admire her from above, his hands running up along the sides of her body and stopping at her breasts, kneading them in both hands and watching her toss her head back, her little whimpers turning into desperate cries. He lowered himself down against her again, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer, his forehead pressing to hers as he looked directly into her eyes. This time, it was Lindsey who offered teasing words.

"Such a beautiful present," he hissed down at her breathlessly. "Do you want to see what I do to my presents when I play with them, Stephanie? Are you ready to see?" He could feel her clenching around him and he knew her answer.

"Yes...oh God yes...show me, baby, please..." Her answer was panted up at him, her breath warm on his face, and it was all he needed to know before he sped up, slamming into her just a few more times before they both cried out, waves of pleasure overtaking them both, her nails digging into his shoulders and he held her so tight she struggled for breath.