Chapter 1

Amira Jensen

"Nigga I can go. I don't need your ass nor will I need your ass." I shot back.

It was late, I was tired, but more importantly annoyed. At the age of twenty-one, I didn't have time to deal with a man acting like a little boy. If that was the case with you, you'd get cut off. Bryce was one of those men acting like a little boy. Honestly I regret even letting my sister talking me into dating him.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out then." he mumbled.

No one had time for his little tantrum he wanted to throw. As of now he was old news. Another dude dropped like a bad habit. Grabbing my sweatshirt and phone, I walked out. Being out in New Orleans at night without protection was never good. I knew from experience. Pulling my phone out I went through my contacts till I came across the name I wanted.

-You busy? ~1:45am

Aug-Nah why?? ~1:46am

-I need a ride. I'm at Bryce's house again. ~ 1:46am

Aug- K. I'll be thea in a minute ~ 1:48am

Sliding my phone back into my pocket I sat in the porch and waited patiently for August to come and get me. Some could say that I'm a real bitch, but I could care less. I was just mature for my age I guess you could say.

Once I saw Aug's range rover pull up I walked up and got inside slumping back into the seat. It took me a minute to notice all this boy had on was some sweats and Nike slides on. I shook my head. His ass is gonna get sick one day because of this.

"So what his bitch ass do nah?"

"Just being a damn baby. How are you twenty five acting like a five year old." I replied going through my twitter feed. "But its whatever."

"Ion even kno why you be gettin involved wit these little niggas anyways."

Rolling my eye I pulled my headphones in not feeling like listening to him right now. He was last person who needed to be judging me all the hoes he had. Ten minutes later were at his house. Gettin out I headed up to his room. Taking my shorts and top off I put on one of Aug's shirts and sweatpants. I got in his bed and pulled the covers completely over me. These are the perks of having a guy best friend. Moments later I felt the bed shift and August move closed towards me.

For Aug this didn't really bother him I guess, but for me it did. It felt good half the time then again it made me feel a way I didn't want to feel about him. I didn't know of these feelings were genuine or if they would eventually go away. However I didn't care at the moment. Wrapping my legs around his waist I relaxed a little bit.

"How yo ass so damn fat bruh?" August whispered in my ear grabbing a junk of it.

"Ion know. Guess you gotta ask my momma that."

"Imma do dat too."