𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

SMUT WARNING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________
chishiyas pov
__________

after a few minutes, i make it down to the party and start to look for niragi at the tables. when i find him, i walk up to the beach chair he was sitting on and sit at the other end. " hey " i say to him, niragi looks up from his phone and then puts it away. " hey " he says back.

i look to the table and see a few glasses of alcohol along with two empty ones and a half empty one. niragi notices me looking and offers me one. i decline tho, i don't really like getting drunk infront of people apart from kuina. " come on don't be a pussy. " niragi says to me.

" i know what your doing and it's not working. " i say back to him. " so your a shortie and a pussy, not so fearless now are you? " niragi says to me, i start to get agitated.

i grab the glass and chug it down, one can't hurt. once i finish i put the glass down side grinning to niragi. " i bet i can drink more then you can. " niragi says to me, smirking. i'm about to wipe that smirk off his face when i win.

we start drinking more and more alcohol until we are completely drunk.

_______________
niragis pov
____________

chishiya starts to feel dizzy so we start to head back to our rooms. as we get closer to our rooms i grab chishiyas wrist and pull him into my room. i then shove him against the wall.

" what are you doing? " he asks me. i look down at him. " this. " i say as i quickly lean in and kiss him. i feel chishiya tense up before putting his arms around my neck and kissing me back. the kiss starts to get heated and i put my hands on his waist.

after a little bit of kissing, we pull apart for a breath. we look at each other, heavily breathing for a few seconds before kissing again. i start to slowly put my hands lower on chishiyas body and then i grab his ass. he moans slightly in the kiss. i start to pick him up with my hands still on his ass and i push him onto the wall again harder then last time.

he groans as i push him while grabbing onto my hair.

after a bit of making out and pulling apart for breaths, i carry chishiya over to my bed and drop him on it, i go on top of him and then start unzipping his hoodie.

he blushes slightly as i touch his bare skin. i start kissing him again while one of my hands are holding his hands up. after a while i start to go down and kiss his chest.

_______________
3rd person pov
_____________

chishiya arches his back and throws his head back in pleasure. after a little bit, niragi starts to pull chishiyas pants down and takes his hoodie off fully.

chishiya looks away embarrassed while niragi teases him and kisses all over chishiyas body. niragi soon takes off his own clothes and throws his shirt on the other side of the room. " can i? " niragi asks hinting at chishiyas boxers. " god just do it already... " chishiya replies heavily breathing.

niragi takes off chishiyas and his own boxers and he starts to tease chishiya, gripping his dick. " s.. stop t.. teasing me.. " chishiya demands to niragi. " someone's keen huh? " niragi teases chishiya again.

" p.. please " chishiya begs just wanting to feel pleasure. " since you asked so nicely shortie. " niragi says to chishiya seductively. niragi then inserted 3 fingers into chishiyas hole. chishiya threw his head back in pleasure mixed with pain and he was trying his best to keep his mouth shut.

niragi put his fingers in and out of chishiya prepping him and chishiya was making little groaning noises, trying not to moan. niragi then took his fingers out of chishiya and admired his body to tease him and embarrass him, and it worked. " wh.. why did you s.. stop.. " chishiya asked weakly

niragi chuckled and smirked. he then leaned into chishiyas ear, " it's not fun when your not screaming out my name. " he whispered to chishiya. chishiya blushed slightly at his action and he could feel his breath tickle against his skin. before he knew it, he felt niragis dick inside of him.

it happened so fast with no time to react and chishiya arched his back again while moaning loudly. if the whole beach wasn't outside with loud music playing, probably everybody would've been able to hear him. niragi smirked and started to go in and out of chishiya again, faster each time.

" m.. more.. fa..faster.. " chishiya mumbled between breaths while moaning niragis name over and over. niragi was also groaning and enjoying the sounds escaping chishiyas mouth.

the room was heated and filled with the sounds of moaning and groaning. after some time, niragi turned chishiya over, grabbing his ass and putting his dick inside chishiya again with no warning. chishiya was a moaning mess and he was teary eyed with all the emotions he was feeling at once.

niragi kept grabbing onto chishiyas ass aggressively making chishiya feel more pleasure then he was already feeling. niragi grabbed onto chishiyas hips and starts to go in and out again and again, over and over, faster and faster.

chishiya was overwhelmed by all the pleasure he was feeling, he was finding hard to breath at some points but he was enjoying every second.

" n.. niragi i.. im g..gonna.. " chishiya started while moaning and heavily breathing. " hold on. " niragi demanded. niragi kept thrusting every second while chishiya kept moaning out his name. niragi cupped chishiyas ass again making chishiya throw his head back in pleasure.

" okay " niragi whispered to chishiya, making the two cum at the same time. niragi thrusted one more time and then went out of chishiya. niragi lays next to chishiya and they were both heavily breathing beside each other, calming themselves down.

after a few minutes when they calmed down, they fell asleep next to each other.

__________________
time skip - 3:28 am
_______________

chishiya woke up and rubbed his eyes, once he realised what was going on he widened his eyes. " WHAT " chishiya yelled. " huh? " niragi said, rubbing his eyes and seeing chishiya next to him. " oh hey " niragi said to the shorter male. chishiya realised they were naked and then slowly realised what they did.

" did we.. " he managed to stutter out. " yup. we had hardcore sex. " niragi said to chishiya sarcastically while smirking and rubbing his eyes again. chishiya blushed slightly. chishiya then slowly started to get up to take a shower but ended up almost falling over.

" you need some help over there shortie? " niragi asked teasingly. " no i'm.. i'm fine. " chichi ya replied trying to walk on his own. niragi looked over to see chishiya struggling and basically getting no where. " ah screw it. " he said, getting out of his bed and going over to chishiya.

" what i said i'm good " chishiya started but before he could finish his sentence, niragi picked him up. " i said i'm fine, let me go. " chishiya fought but with no succeed.

niragi ran a shower and the two of them went in together.

after the shower, they both got dressed, chishiya having a little bit of a hard time.. and when they went out again niragi just took the sheet off since they were both too tired to wash or put on a new sheet. niragi and chishiya got into the bed and had their separate sides.

chishiya had a hard time falling asleep but eventually he fell asleep.

___________________