eleven

THIRD PERSON POV

Minho woke up from his slumber and looked at his surroundings. He was surprised to find himself in Chan's room then he remembered his past incidents with Changbin. He can remember him being carried by Changbin to his house after that he doesn't remember anything.  He went downstairs and saw Chan typing something on his laptop. He decided talk to him as he couldn't remember anything from last night. When he was about to approach Chan, Felix went there and sat beside Chan.

"Good morning, baby" Chan got up from his seat and engulfed his boyfriend into a warm hug.

"Hey Lix, meet my childhood bestfriend now my boyfriend, Minho" Chan introduced Minho to his cousin, he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "And Min, this is Lix. My cousin"

"Hi hyung, it's nice to meet you!" Being the cheerful person he is Felix exclaimed excitedly.

"It's n-nice to meet you too" Minho replied to the younger politely. His cheeks started heating up when he realised that he was doubting Chan for nothing. Felix is just his cousin. How can he be so stupid?

"I-I will make something for us to ea─"

"Would you mind me if I join you?" A large grin made its way towards Felix's face. His eyes were sparkling like stars. How can Minho say no to his hopeful eyes? "I'd love it if you give me a helping hand" Minho chuckled softly.

Chan felt relaxed as he saw his boyfriend and cousin getting along very well. No wonder he would have felt jealous too if he was in Minho's place.

"Hyung, what happened yesterday?" Minho asked the older this question for nth time now. Chan hissed and placed the book he was reading on the table, he trapped the younger between his arms making him gasp.

"What are you doing!?"

"So, yesterday when you returned home drunk, you kissed me but I stopped you as you were drunk and I didn't want to take advanta─"

Without even letting him finish his sentence the brunette pressing his lips on the older. His lips were soft and they tasted like honey. He slowly started kissing the boy back. Their lips started moving in sync as a low moan escaped from the younger's mouth.

How much he wanted the older to devour every part of his body. Minho's hands subconsciously made their way towards the older's blonde locks and tangled there. He tightened his grip onto the older's hairs when the older started kissing his sensitive spot. He leaned onto the latter's touch. He craved for this moment to come true for a long time now.

The older pulled away and tugged a hair strand behind his ear. "Let's go and eat something─"

"Stop refusing hyung" The younger whined and pulled Chan by his collar.

"I'm not refusing, I don't want to hurt you. Your health─"

"Fuck my health, I want to pleasure you" Minho cut off the older by smashing his lips over the latter's once again. Chan harshly pulled Minho's hairs when he bit his lip making him yelp between the kiss.

"Don't do something which you might regret later" The blonde hissed when the latter started sucking on his collar bone.

"Shh.. You talk too much" Minho put his index finger over the older's lips.