Guess 11

Anwser: Wildmutt

This character is a Piscciss Volann from the planet Piscciss

This character is a Piscciss Volann from the planet Piscciss. This character shares a number of traits with Earth's aquatic life, such as an alligator, an eel, a leech, an angleshark, and a shark. He can change between a fishtail with triangular lines or legs at will and has a phosphorescent light on his head. A quote "Who needs water when you've got jaws that can ripe through steel?" "Can't... breth... need... water." This character main ability is to breathe underwater and swim at high speeds with amazing agility. He has great endurance and can withstand strong water pressure, meaning he possesses the nature of abyssal aquatic life, hence his blank eyes and the anglerfish light in his forehead. Using his ability to swim at high speeds, he can swim fast enough to create a vortex underwater. He displays the distinctive feature of turning his legs into a fish's tail and vice-versa, giving him a merman-like appearance. While outside the water environment, he displays a loincloth with a similar pattern to his tail (implying the loincloth wraps around his legs, fusing with it and becoming the tail). While his legs are formed into a tail, he can swim very well at great speeds.