2

Enjoy!!!

A older version of Lirya opened the door and was shocked when she sensed my wolf. She stepped back and let us in before closing the door and showing us to the living room.

"Lirya got an alpha, yall owe me $100." She shouted and people started to appear quite fast.

"Really, yall made bets on me!" Lirya seems abit shocked as everyone else laughed, they all started talking about the bets.

Just by looking it was her mom and dad, older brother and younger sister, small family. It was all fun and laid back but still a strong family.

Her mom: Shelie.

Her dad: Linner.

Her brother: Shaxon

Her sister: Liza.

The father was the first to approach me and invite me into the house. He is the head warrior in this pack, bets were warrior, beta, or alpha. We didn't stay long, just to get her things and they knew that this was a goodbye for now.

"Good Evening. I'm Gryde Crex, future alpha of Hidden Moon. Once everything is taken care of ill sent you invitations to her ceremony, anytime you want to visit let me know at least a day ahead. Thank you for entrusting me with you daughter." I nodded.

As I guided Lirya to my land, we started up a conversation. small questions like favorite color, foods, places to go, things like that. I know she wants to ask something else but I wasn't going to push for it if she wasn't ready to tell me.

I've been talking to her wolf and I want to claim her now. She love to run and swim, maybe we can go running in the morning.

Soon as I stepped cross to my land, my beta Jeld came to me, when he saw Lirya I can tell he was telling the pack. I sensed Calvey nearby but she didn't stay for long, I headed for the pack house with Lirya by my side, I can see member watching their new luna. Jeld and Lirya stayed in the living room while I went to my room to talk to Calvey.

She was packing up her stuff with her back to me and wouldn't look nor talk to me." Don't say anything because I can't bare it, I'm moving out and I wish you happiness Gryde."

She wasted no time leaving, I cleaned up the room and changed the sheets before bringing Lirya up, her wolf was inspecting before she sat her bags down and I saw lace. Me being me I wanted to know so I picked it up and instantly got rock hard. She had a bag full of lacey lingerie, I wanted her right now and Poy wasn't making this any easier.

She grabbed the lingerie and bag before running to the closet, she comes back out with a towel." One day ill put on a show for you but right now I must shower."

As she showered, I went to grab some dinner so we can eat together. I opened the door to see her drop her towel and put on a bra, I couldn't take it anymore and sat the food down before kissing her neck and down her shoulder to her nipple as I suck one into my mouth and gently bite down as she arches her back and I slap her ass cheeks.

"mmm Gryde, slow down. your moving too fast." she moaned out.

Once I have her laid down on the bed, I kiss down her stomach to her lower lips, I spread her lips and attacked her sensitive nub causing her to moan out. Her moans are beautiful and arousing, as I devoured her sweet entrance. Poy was still trying to push forward but he'd claim her and I don't know if she's ready for that, I made sure she reached her peak and sent her passed it as she moaned into a pillow as her legs shook. She didn't want anyone to hear, that's cute.

"That pillow wont be of much use after awhile." I looked down at her delicious body, one day her flattened stomach will be swollen with my pup, Poy jumped at the thought and image.

She blushed before frowning. "Then ill make the most our a short time, I don't want them to hear me and what about your girlfriend?"

We calmed down and she got dressed, it was bound to be talked about, no reason to lie to her. I watched her get dressed from the corner of my eye, she was just stunning. We moved over to the couch Infront the tv.

"I know you were in a relationship, I smelled her on you so I know this is hurting you both. Did you mate with her? Do you love her?" She stared right at me.