Her story { Bianca}

Her story💋
Bianca and Ashtray have been friends for the longest time. No one knows how or why, they aren't very different from each other though. The two met in first grade. When Bianca had just moved to town. It was Bianca her mum and her younger sister Brooklyn who was 7 years old. Bianca's mum had her at 15. It was her mum's ( Bailey) first break up, Bailey her mum decided that she wanted to go out and party hoping it would release her stress.

WELL turned out she was hella wrong and brought more stress. She ended up having a one night stand with some random dude. She calls him " one inched" cause his dick was as small as her left pinky which was pretty much none existent. Anyways she was way to drunk and drugged to give a damn. Bianca didn't really care since her mother never hid it from her. She did wonder how it was to have a father figure sometimes. But then remembered what a lovely mother she had. Enough of that talk. Let's move one to the present.

💋—————————————————💋

Bianca wasn't the top student in school but she wasn't bad either having Cs and Bs. she wasn't that popular either, people new her but she wasn't that "known". Biancas best friend was her cousin Amy they have been inseparable since birth. They think like each other dress like each other and talk like each other you can basically call them sisters.

{Bianca & Amy}

{Bianca & Amy}