Back to the Isle

I shuddered as crewmen walked by, giving me lingering glances and lust filled glares. ; Disturbing at the least. Will was in a separate cell by himself, and next to him was the cell full of our crew. I was in my cell from before, pacing. Suddenly, the ship took a sharp dip, and something hard knocked into my boot. I looked around, and when I saw that only William was watching, I slid my hand into the water, overjoyed to find my sword and sheath. Quickly undoing my wool trousers, I fastened the sturdy belt, slipping the sword and sheath under the fabric, pulling my shirt out to help cover. Will leaned forward a bit as I turned around.

"Why did barbossa refer to you as their prize?" I scoffed, gritting my teeth.

"They mean to make me the ship's whore, something I very much object to.''

"I've no doubt of it, Felicity. Is that why you struggled so hard against them?" I nodded. It was silent between us two, before Will shook his head sadly.

"The chances of you and I getting out of this alive are pretty slim." I nodded, knowing he was right.

"I'm willing to take risks. They've already taken my innocence, I won't let them take anything else from Me." will's eyes were sad.

"They took-" he swallowed, and my facial expression turned into despair. The rest of the time it was silent.

"Weigh anchor!" the first mate called from up on deck. Barbossa and a few others came down.

"Quincy, Jobs, take young Mr. Turner."

"Aye sir." they said, pulling will out of the cell.

"Pintel, Ragetti, take Mistress Adams." I almost sighed in relief when Ragetti took my arms, tying them loosely behind my back, arm around my waist as they walked me up the stairs. Barbossa chuckled as he followed behind me.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do when the curse is lifted." I felt him lift my hair and inhale the scent of it. I shuddered.

The boat ride there was tedious and creepy, the bones looking even eerier at night. I huddled into Ragetti, uncomfortable in the setting. Soon we made it to the cave, and barbossa yanked me up with will in front of the chest of Aztec gold. I shook; this was it. The men began to chant creepily, barbossa beginning to say an incantation.

"Begun by blood, by blood undone." he yanked wills head down to the chest, and I screamed in fright; which ended in a slap to the face. Will was my brother, or closes enough to it. Suddenly the crowd parted, and I sighed in relief. Jack!

"Jack!" Will gasped, astonished.

"It’s not possible..." barbossa trailed off in disbelief.

"Jack!" I cried in relief, sauntering up to us.

"Not probable, captain." will struggle.

"Where’s Elizabeth?"