Chapter 8

Baila (POV) Time to Get Ready for the Party

As I slowly walk back to my room, I decided that I would show that a** what he will never have but wait, I don't have anything that I could wear that says I'm a bad a** she-wolf. Just as I opened my door, I hear squeals. It's my best friend Elle and my other best friends that I get to see when I visit my grandparents at the Blood Stone Pack. I squeal back, "Elle, Harper, Winter and Paisley (Alpha Chaz and Luna Kat's triplets) what are you doing in my room.

They all said at the same time, "We're about to turn you into a bad b**ch! I couldn't help but plaster a huge smile on my face. I said to myself, "Watch out Antone. Your sorry a** won't know what hit you.

I took a relaxing bubble bath in my ensuite jacuzzi tub. Afterwards, Elle straightened my natural kinky ginger hair that now flowed down my back. Harper did my nails while Paisley did my toes. Now, Winter was doing a face beat as they call it. I don't really wear makeup. They wouldn't let me look yet. Once she was finished, they guided me to a box on my bed still not letting me look at the work Winter had done.

Along with the box was a note, a Diamond bracelet, and a single purple rose, my favorite flower from my Dad. "Princess, knowing you like I do, I know you took no thought in what you would wear for tonight so I sent the girls to the mall to pick you out a dress. You are already beautiful but I know tonight that beauty will be illuminating. You will also find out just how special you are."

Love Dad,

I opened the box and couldn't believe my eyes. I pulled out the most beautiful black dress I've ever seen. (It's an all black affair tonight) The girls helped me get into it. It hugged my curves in all of the right places. It was a halter style cut low but not too low. It was just enough to give a little peek at the cleavage my C cups were giving. The split was mid thigh and the whole back was out low enough to see the purple butterfly tattoo just above my butt that no one knew I had gotten one day when Elle and I sneaked off to the tattoo shop. My BFFs paired my look off with diamond dangling earrings, the diamond bracelet, and my peep toe red bottoms. For the finishing touches, they spritzed me with a little Jimmy Choo, I Want Choo Forever.

When they turned me around to look in my full length mirror, I couldn't believe what I saw looking back at me. I was HOT and I knew it.

The girls were already ready and it was time to show all of them that mistreated me that I am one fine a** she-wolf. The boys will want me and the b**ches will want to be me.