181

Facing the empty living room, Wei Xuan has been lingering a song in his mind at this time - how much love can be repeated, how many people are willing to wait? 【1】

Of course, when the words were lingering in his mind, Wei Xuan automatically replaced "love" with "meat". Although it didn't quite rhyme, it deeply expressed the greatest sadness in his heart.

Patting Du Hang's arm: "Come on, let's go to the roof to see." He still had a little luck in his heart, hoping to find the traces of those two guys moving in the city at the highest point - the two of them traveled, and when they arrived Zombies are surging everywhere, and it's hard to see them.

Regrettably, even though Wei Xuan held up the binoculars and saw that the sky was getting dark, he couldn't find the effect of those two people's actions.

With a sigh, Wei Xuan patted Du Hang's arm: "Let's go, let's go home."

Although he could just grit his teeth and die here, waiting for those two people to come back. But the current appearance shows that those two guys should have left the city and went to the villa base. If they really brought back the prey when they came back, can I share a piece of meat with the cheek? Or force others to accompany me to go again?

Wei Xuan doesn't have such a thick skin. If he came here this time, even if the lunatic duo went out to collect supplies and didn't go to the villa area, he could wait here or go down to meet the two of them , but now...

"Oh... just forget it if you don't have any meat to eat." Du Hang, who was bouncing down with someone in his arms, looked down at Wei Xuan with his regretful tone. He didn't understand what kind of meat Wei Xuan was muttering about, and he didn't understand that what Wei Xuan was complaining about now was the big bird they had shot last year.

This was mainly because Du Hang's IQ was not that high at the time, and he couldn't understand that for Wei Xuan, the meat of those animals was like the snowflakes that Du Hang and the zombie brothers ate. When Wei Xuan was eating meat, Du Hang couldn't connect the two because the meat he took out looked different from the one he just put in. What's more, when Wei Xuan encountered mutant cats and mutant mice in the next two times, he didn't eat the meat of those animals at all—otherwise, if Wei Xuan kept some fresh meat every time, maybe Du Hang would understand Wei Xuan seemed to like these things very much, and instead took the initiative to lead him to find prey.

Wei Xuan, who was in a slightly sad mood, ushered in the strange snow in the early winter of this year. He looked up at the little white crystals falling from the sky. Wei Xuan sat beside Du Hang, with an electric heater not far away, and the whole person was in a state of emptiness. , my heart and mind seemed to have entered into a ball of white cotton, and I didn't focus everywhere.

It took a long time for this state to end, Wei Xuan only thought that he was just in a daze for a while, and now he looked at the crystal clear white in the sky and sighed: "Let's cook." There was only the last big piece of meat left, Today, I use it to fry shredded pork and eat it with mashed potatoes and burritos.

Although Wei Xuan prefers to eat delicious rice, Wei Xuan, who has basically eaten up all the rice and only keeps some porridge for drinking, is really reluctant at the moment.

Swayed to the kitchen, and made a red pepper version of shredded pork with red pepper like chopped red pepper. Afterwards, the steamed mashed potatoes were added with black pepper, salt, milk prepared from milk powder, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, sugar and other seasonings, rolled into the flatbread and gnawed silently.

At this time, Du Hang still stayed by the window that Wei Xuan had deliberately opened, leaned his upper body out of the window, and opened his mouth to catch the snow falling from the sky. The two stood by the window like this, facing the cold winter wind, one eating and the other eating snow.