-Sai Its All In The Wrist--Lemon--

Start from the beginning

"Heh-eh all my life its great here youll love it!!" I said while closing my eyes thinking of what it would be like if we hung out together, like wow! hehe hes mine for the taking.

"You really think so?? I hope so heh- so far its nice, great veiws." I laughed he seemed to be having trouble finding stuff to say. Why is he so cute, like I could take this guy and do what ever, hes like innocent. Adorable!

"Yeah I know you will, we should hang, maybe I could give you a tour." I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"Yeah that would be nice, here is my number, and adress." He smiled and grabbed a pen and paper, writing. I felt my lips slide upwards, I saw Ino coming our way, he handed me the paper.

"Yeah ill call you later and well tour tommorw?" He nodded and smiled slightly blushing. YES! He then walked out of the shop, Ino ran up to me.

"What did he give you?!?!?!?!" She yelled, I thought I had brain damage...

"Nothing just hand over the flowers." I gave her a fake smiled and she handed them to me. I slowely walked out proud of what I have accomplished today. I skipped all the way home, I opened the door, and jumped into the kitchen seeing my mother cooking dinner. She had a confused look on my face, seemings I was so happy. I danced around the kitchen as she watched, I put the flowers in their vace, and then danced some more. She then crossed her arms laughing at me.

"What did I miss...?" She walked up to me still laughing.

"There's your stupid flowers, and nothing mother im busy tommorow ok? Thanks!" I ran up to my room, placing his number on the table. I didnt want to seem desprate so, I waited till after dinner. I ran as quickly as possible to my room, and grabbed the phone dialing the number, I was so nervous and excited all at the same time, I couldnt wait. The phone rang three times when I heard his voice on the line, I wasnt sure what to say.

"Hey its Tilee" I drifted off in lala land dreaming of "US".

"Oh hello, what is up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing really just had dinner and stuff." It got quiet ughh I hate phones...

"So where are you gona take me tommorow?" Thank god he started a convo im not good at that. I thought a moment, where am I gona take him, around the place heh-eh never thought of this part.

"The whole village hows that, even the outside, and around, would you like that?" I waited.

"I would love that." He laughed at me slightly. We talked a bit longer, he seemed to have gotten used to me, hes so fun to talk to. But we hung up two hourse later, hes so sweet. I then went to bed, but I couldnt sleep I was so excited, but I eventually did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped out of bed at the crack of dawn! I told him there's alot to see so we better get up early, and I couldnt go back to sleep so yeah. I ran into the shower and quickly put on my clothes, I even put on some prufume today was very imporant to me. I ran down the stairs, my mother wasnt even awake yet I felt proud of myself.

It was now eight am, when I heard my mom come down stairs. She walked into the kitchen, and I thought she had a heart attack. She slowely walked over and made her coffee, she looked like she saw a ghost. I laughed as she sat down looking me over.

"Whats that smell? Are you wearing perfume? Or are you just going nutts today?" She asked taking her first sip. I giggled.

"Mommy I like this guy!" She looked at me shocked.