Twenty two

He walked into the house with purposeful steps. Ruhaan found the whiskey before anything else. Only he knew how much he needed that alcohol in his system. He has had an awful day at work and everything and everyone seems to be pissing him off even more. The sound of footsteps echoed behind him. More like heels clicking against the tiles.

He turned around to his wife. He didn't know what he expected, but it sure as hell wasn't this. There she stood, the only woman he would ever bow to, in a lace bodysuit and high heels. She was fairly blessed with curves and those breasts that were halfway out of her clothes. She stood straight, with her hands pulled behind her back and her head held high.

Ruhaan raked his eyes up and down her figure a couple of times and then finally looked into her eyes. "Cute outfit. Was it expensive?" Mahira frowned lightly but smoothed her expression the next second and nodded with confidence. Ruhaan hummed. "You have 60 seconds to get that thing off of you or I'll tear it and I don't care how much you spent on it."

Her thighs clenched but she didn't move. She liked the fight, and she is finally getting it. "I don't like to take orders." Ruhaan watched her like a predator. He took a sip of his whiskey and turned to the clock. "You still have 30 seconds. You know the day I've had honey, you don't wanna mess with me, just do what I say." She did know of the day he had, he called her to rant about it. She still didn't move, not even when the time was up.

"Make me."

There was some fucked up woodoo magic in her words. Something snapped and the air got a lot thicker than it was before. He walked to her, slowly, taking his time and when he was finally infront of her, he looked into her eyes, down to her mouth and then lower towards her neck and chest. He forwarded his whiskey glass and poured it's contents over her chest. She sucked in breath but was a little too late in pulling away. He bent forward and licked the liquor off of her chest, following a path with his tongue, up her neck and wrapped his lips on her jaw. He sucked, and bit her until her head was thrown back.

She pulled away from him suddenly and turned to run away but he caught her before she could and threw her over his shoulder. She hit her fists on his back demanding that she puts him down. "If you don't stop with this, I'll fuck you on the fucking stairs." She hit him harder.

Fucking insatiable woman.

"You like the chase, don't you baby?" When she didn't reply, he dropped her on the floor and pushed her down on her knees. That's when she realized, they were already in their room. Ruhaan walked away from her and sat on the edge of the bed, after he shut the door. "Here is what you're going to do. You're going to listen to everything I say and do exactly that. If you don't, I'll make sure you don't walk tomorrow."

Now that sounds interesting.

"Crawl to me and take off my belt."

She raised a brow. Amused and very aroused. This is some hot shit she hasn't tried before. "That is very degrading."

"Good, that's the point." She scoffed at his answer. "Is this how you're going to treat your wife?"

"This is how I am going to treat you in bed for the rest of our lives. Even after we have an army of children."

"You move fast, Kapoor." He half smiled. "Crawl." Mahira leaned forward and placed her palms on the floor. She crawled forward, so very slowly, to irk him. He caught on to it but he let her have her fun. She finally reached him and he grabbed her chin. "You'll look so hot while pregnant."

"I don't look hot now?" He chuckled lightly. "Fetching for compliments, are you?"

"That's the only way you get to hear them now."