MERIT 52

Chapter 52: THE INSTRUCTORS ARE ALL THROWING UP

Under many gazes, Chen Shanming picked up another field mouse.

Chen Shanming walked towards the crowd slowly, and gestured towards the crowd.

He Chenguang They couldn't help taking a step back, but they stood motionless for the rest of their lives, with a calm expression on their faces.

Fan Tianlei couldn't help but look at Yu Sheng a few more times. Although Yu Sheng's complexion was a bit unsightly, it was just a little uncomfortable. At the moment, he couldn't see much.

He is a little drumming in his heart.

What has become of this kid? There was no shadow of the murder, but when I saw these things, I didn't even react at all.

is that when they ate these things back then, it was vomiting.

Where is this kid for the rest of his life? What a monster! Where did this come from?

Chen Shanming took the field mouse. Under these many gazes, Chen Shanming used a dagger to cut the field mouse’s skin and flesh, cut off a piece of meat and put it in his mouth.

The blood stained his lips. He Chenguang and their faces were extremely ugly.

"I...I can't help it." Li Erniu couldn't help it.

"I, I'm going to be dying." Wang Yanbing said, stroking her neck.

"Hold it all, hold it back!" He Chenguang gritted his teeth.

"Well, it's so fragrant."

Chen Shanming smiled and nodded, as if he had eaten something delicious.

"Which one of you will come first?" Chen Shanming said with a smile.

"Report, I'll come." Yu Sheng took the lead. He knew that He Chenguang and the others might not be able to bear it right now, so he took the lead to stand up.

"Um."

Fan Tianlei smiled and nodded, quite satisfied with the rest of his life.

Yusheng walked forward and looked at the field mouse in Chen Shanming's hand! People don't eat these things everyday, but when a person is about to starve to death, these things are also delicious.

What's more, all these things are edible things. If they are poisonous, the troops will not give them food.

So this exercise is a question of whether you can bear it.

Yusheng easily cut a piece of meat and put it directly in his mouth, showing an expression of enjoyment.

With that look, Fan Tianlei and Chen Shanming who looked at them all had their faces convulsed.

"This kid." Fan Tianlei was speechless for a while.

Looking at Yu Sheng's light car and familiar road, he even suspects that this kid often finds voles in the field to eat.

Especially with the look of enjoyment on this face, Fan Tianlei looked at him with constipation.

Chewed it for the rest of his life, and said with a smile: "Yes, it's delicious, it's so delicious."

Yusheng picked up the cicada pupae again, showing an expression of enjoyment, and said: "Chief of Staff, this thing is really not bad, it's a bit raw, it doesn't taste much."

"Let the chef in our cafeteria process it in the future. It is another good side dish."

While eating for the rest of my life, I will explain it at the same time.