Chapter 10: The Screeching

(So, Marcy's Journal has revealed that Sasha's mother apparently isn't as bad as we thought...whoops-)

Everything was going according to plan. Darcy couldn't help but just laugh as she sat in her throne. Not only was her new suit fully weaponized, but she could go in and out of the castle however she pleased.

Not to mention, Anne was now against The Plantars in a truly delightful way.

Anne seemed much more despondent, but she still followed Darcy around like a lost puppy. She felt like Darcy- or, Marcy, as she believed her to be- was the only person she could trust now. She was exactly where Darcy needed her to be.

Vulnerable and afraid of being alone. It was almost poetic; Marcy feared that she would be alone because she felt like she couldn't make new friends; and now Anne felt the same fear, but in an even worse way.

Darcy then spun around, almost dancing as she got off her throne. Then, blasts of orange energy shot out from her boots, allowing her to fly across the Throne Room. "Oooh, everything is set and put into place! All we need to do is one ever so teensy weensy thing! Which reminds us..."

She then cleared her throat. "Hey! Anne! Look at what I can do now!!!"

Anne walked into the room, her sad violet eyes quickly lighting up once she saw Darcy in the air. "Oh my gosh!"

Darcy laughed as she flew around the room. "Look how cool this is!!! Whew! The only time I actually like this suit!"

Anne giggled, and the familiar blue energy flowed through her once more, and she began flying as well, excitedly floating around her girlfriend. "You can fly like me now! We could fly together!"

Darcy nodded with a grin before she grabbed Anne's hands and twirled her around while in the air, giggling.

Anne laughed, her entire face lighting up, which was exactly what Darcy wanted. As long as she kept Anne happy, then the slimmer the chances were of her going against her master.

The chances were already slim enough with the fact that she could switch the collar to full on zombie, but where was the fun in that?

Darcy then snapped her fingers and some all too familiar slow dance music began to play. Darcy grinned, doing a curtsy with the ends of her cape. "May I have this dance?"

Anne's face flushed, and a grin grew on her face as she held her hand out towards Darcy, playfully bowing. "Of course, m'lady."

As the two began to dance, Darcy's orange eyes glowed. She was going to keep Anne happy while summoning something. She didn't want The Resistance to have any hope.

Then again... as long as she had Anne Boonchuy as her weapon, she most likely wouldn't fail. Regardless...

It would still be fun to mess with them a little bit.

But what was she summoning? One of the most deadly monsters in Amphibia: The Herons.

Little did Darcy know, though...

The Plantars were stronger than she'd first thought.

Meanwhile...

To say Sasha was frustrated was the understatement of the century...first she's the leader of The Resistance. Then, she loses Anne. Then she learns Marcy and Anne were kicked out of The Prophecy. And then she learns her two friends were being controlled by an evil force-