A thing

Conner's POV:
Soon after helping Alex cleaning up the Land of Stories I returned back to my home, the Otherworld. I was greeted with hugs and kisses from my mom, the fairytale world was finally at peace, we were all also safe in the Otherworld, I felt so happy but one thing was missing.

Bree

I miss her a lot, one thing I know is that she's grounded again and this time till college. I start going back to school tomorrow, and this time I am excited, I get to see my friends again, I get to write all about my new adventures and most importantly I get to see Bree once again, though I don't know what we are now....

Skip to the next day~

I walk into school both excited and scared, would Bree pretend not to know me? How would my classmates think of me leaving and coming back again?
I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise there was someone in front of me and I bumped into them.
" Conner? Is that really you?!" I heard the girl said in shock, her voice sounded so familiar, but I can't make out her face, my eyesight was still a little blurry.
" Conner? Are you alright can you talk?"
My eyesight got better and I saw beautiful concerned brown eyes looking at me with worry.
"Bree?"

She had her iconic famous purple beanie and has her hair up in a ponytail.

Bree's POV:

I saw Conner immediately blush and I grinned, I see that I still have effect on him.
"H-hey Bree! So good to see you after so long!"
"It's great to see you again too Conner, wanna sit together during lunch?" Oh my god bree why did you say that?! He might think you are too eager now! Then again we both confessed to each other, I kissed him on the cheek multiple times and even kissed him on the lips once, so are we technically a thing?? Oh my god this is so confusing!!! Conner please ask me out soon, wait no that sounds so eager! Get a hold of yourself Bree!

"You want to sit with me?" Conner was blushing so hard
"Of course! You are my crush after all right?" I grinned trying to play it cool. I am horrified inside, I felt like dying! You are telling him you have a crush on him again Bree?! What are you doing!

" W-What oh yea! Let's get to English class, don't want to be late!" He started walking towards our classroom and I can see him as red as a tomato.

Skip to a lunch~
Conner's POV:

Me and Bree just finished our chemistry lesson together, I was putting all my stuff back into my backpack when I felt someone staring at me. I turned and found a certain blonde looking at me.
" Hurry up dork, I don't wanna miss lunch!" Bree putted her hands on her hips playfully and helped me pack.
" Come on! Lunch is waiting!" Bree held my hand and we walked hand in hand into the cafeteria. I could feel myself blush as red as a tomato, and I must be dreaming cause I saw a hint of pink in Bree's cheeks.

We sat down and ate lunch together, I ate the school's food while Bree got homemade food.
" You're so lucky, having to have homemade food, I wish I could have that, I feel even hungrier looking at it!" It was true, Bree had spaghetti and meatballs with a piece of homemade cake.
" Awww I can make some for you next time. Which reminds me! I made something for you." She reached into her bag and got a brown paper out and handed it to me.
" What's inside??"
"Open it and you'll see!" She was beaming while I opened the bag, a warm smell of freshly baked cookies shot up into my nose.
" COOKES!!!" I was so happy I hugged her, I quickly realised what I was doing and pulled away.
"I-I am so sorry I didn't mean to"
"No worries! And try one of the cookies, I made them myself!"

Bree's POV:

I watched as Conner bit into the cookie, I was so nervous,  I may have looked calm but deep down I am nothing like that.
  I smiled as I saw Conner quickly grabbing more to eat.
" Don't eat them all silly, leave some for me!"
" Sorry, and B-Bree, would you mind meeting me in the school garden after school, I have something I want to talk to you about."
Oh my god is it finally time?! Is Conner finally going to ask me out! Oh finally, I really wanted to know whether we are a couple now, I like him he likes me, he should have taken all these obvious hints and ask me out!
I looked at Conner still munching on my cookies and smiled, actually I don't care if he's not going to ask me out, as long as I never lose him.

Skip to after school~

I was actually so nervous to go see Conner, I am afraid of what's going to happen, what if Conner is going to say he doesn't want to be friends anymore, oh what am I saying this Conner!
I walked to the school garden to see Conner sitting under a oak tree writing, I gathered up all of my courage and walked up to him.
" Oh, hey Bree!" He tapped the place beside him, motioning me to sit.
"Hey dork, what did you want to talk about?"
"Well actually I wanted to talk about .... Us" He turned to me with a nervous smile, oh my god why does he have to be so cute! I can barely focus on what we're talking about.
"Oh, what about us?"
"Well umm you know, what are we? Are we like a-a thing?" He kept stuttering,it was so funny, I laughed a little. Conner's face immediately turned into a worried one.
"W-Why are you laughing Bree! What's funny? Do I have something on my face?" He started wiping his face with his sleeves quickly,face reddening from embarrassment.
"No no of course not, it's just that you are so cute." I grinned while he turned even redder if that was possible.
" Oh, oh my god i feel so stupid now."
"Don't be, and about our situation, what do you want us to be?" Conner please say you want us to be a thing and ask me out!!!
" W-Well I mean I really like you... If you want to maybe... do you want to go out with me?" He looked at me a hopeful smile.
"Yesss!!! Of course I'll go out with you Conner! Do you know how long I have been waiting for you to ask me? God you are such a dork!" I smiled and hugged his neck, making him sigh with relief.
"Awww I'm so hurt." He grinned playfully.
"Yes you are a dork, but you are my cute dork." I squeezed his cheek and gave him a peck on the lips. I myself blushed a little but Conner just stared at me.
"What?" I laughed
" You kissed me, this is a dream right? Wake me up please!" He smiled so bright it could have lighted up the whole world.
" Meet me at my house tonight, we'll decide what to do after from there." I winked at him and started walking home.
"Wait up Bree! Wait for me!" Conner ran after me and we walked back home together, two lovesick teens.

And that's a wrap for the first official chapter!!!! I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing this! Remember to vote and comment!!! Leave me some suggestions on what you want me to write : D
I love you all and ill see you in the next chapter my black dahlias 🖤🖤🖤