Chapter 1: Beginning Of Pain

In this world, humanity and the terrible beings 'Honkai' are destroying each other. Humanity has been fighting to eradicate Honkai from the world. However, it is an almost impossible mission as it has gone on for centuries.

And that is until one year changes everything for both sides.

This is the tale of a scientist who created a major history.

Mayday!

Mayday!

A Herrscher has awakened!
Seek a nearby escape plane immediately!

That day, it's the day of a fateful beginning. The Beginning of the end of Honkai and my beginning on a journey to eradicate Honkai.

24 hours earlier

A man appeared to be a scientist mixing several matters into one which creates smoke. He is not pleased with it as the experiment has come to a dead end.

"Why they can't be mixed? They are supposed to be a Best Match to counter Honkai particles."

In utter disappointment, he would then take out a coffee can that he would drink. For a short time, he takes off his lab coat and lays on a nearby couch. From the nametag attached to his coat, we can identify him as Gaizer Lotcost.

He works on a new Honkai vaccine as the older vaccine has become useless due to the mass evolution of Honkai since the 2nd eruption. In his workroom, it can be seen that the Honkai vaccine isn't the only thing he works on. New battlesuits for Valkyries and a battlesuit for himself that he would make one day. Gaizer wished he could fight the Honkai as well not just from the backline. But he doesn't have the immunity to withstand Honkai particles.

Anyone that is infected with Honkai particles would then show abnormality within their blood veins. If the particles ever reach their heart, it is game over for them. Weirdly enough, only most women could withstand Honkai particles and uses them to fight Honkai itself.

That is why he wants to work on the Honkai vaccines. It was so humanity doesn't have to rely on Valkyries only.

"Thalassilk liquid, Parad particles, and Basilisk powder are the only ones left I could try. But they aren't suitable for each other!"

Gaizer mumbles by himself attempting to sleep for the night before remembering that his deadline for the vaccine is tomorrow. He has no choice but to work on it for the whole night.

Getting up from his couch, he would come to his desk first. The only thing he does is look at a photo of his family which consists of his mother and young sister. Gaizer's father has been long gone since he was killed in the 2nd eruption incident.

Since then, he was determined to eradicate Honkai to avenge his father.

"Welp, work won't finish by itself."

Later, Gaizer places back the photo and gets to his workstation. What he first do is mix the Thalassilk liquid and Bassilisk powder. It would then make an interesting reaction, the liquid becomes much less sticky and changes color to pink as it was the previous blue.

After that, the Parad particles were mixed in. The reaction was the same as the previous one, which is creating smoke. But unlike the previous smoke, it is much more transparent. Slowly, the smoke disappears.

Gaizer would then shout "It's a Best Match all along?!". In the feeling of victory, he pours it into a glass plate filled with pure Honkai liquid. The reaction was what Gaizer expected, it eradicates the Honkai particles inside of it. Leaving the glass plate empty.