THE PARTHENON

Again Nymphea is narrating.

So Melinoë shows me (Nymphea duhh) to my room and wow it's huge there's even a fucking fountain.

Melinoë:

Come on lemme introduce you and please avoid Hera and don't wear anything revealing to meetings cause Zeus bangs anything with boobs and has a cunt.

Nymphea:

Yeah dad told ne bout that.

Just then I noticed that a god with tan skin , blonde hair and molten gold eyes looking at me. Man it's rude to stare but oh well

Melinoë:

Strange that Apollo is looking at you he usually is just standing there and waiting for his sister Artemis.

Nymphea:

Wait that's Apollo!!!!
Holy sheet he's hot as tHe Underworld.

Melinoë:

Yes Apollo is hot he's god of the sun. So find him attractive of course you do every girl finds him fuckable come let's go and ignore him please. Look that's Artemis over there and Ares. There's Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hestia and Demeter. Oh shizzz avert your eyes from that dude over there Hermes cause we have a bit of bad blood.

Nymphea:

Why do you have bad blood?

Melinoë:

I used to date him plus he's hot and sexy ok don't judge me.

..........................
                 ****************
                                    .........................
                                                    *****************
Later Apollo comes walking to me oh my Hades is he hot like super drop dead gorgeous hot turns out he spotted Hermes and wanted to talk to him motherfucker I really wanted to talk to him.

THIS IS AFTER THE GIANT WAR AND HADES LOCKED NYMPHEA IN THE UNDERWORLD TOO KEEP HER SAFE BECAUSE ZEUS WANTED TO FUCK HER

Apollo :

Hey you girl with the white and black streaked hair what's your name.?

Nymphea:

If you're referring to me then I'm Nymphea daughter of Hades and Persephone.

Apollo:

You're aura is much more lighter than your sister Melinoë's I'll give you that and you're cute too but hey you're sister is also pretty and dangerous so maybe you both have that in common.