Chapter 3

P: Oh hi. How'd you get my number?

M: Your mom gave it to me

P: oh okay. well I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep goodnight Matthew.

M: Goodnight Peyton.

-

Matthew stop. Oh Matthew. Stop it. PABLO! I wake up to Pablo on top of me licking my face. Gross! Wait why was I dreaming of Matthew? Who knows. All I know is that it is 5:58 and school starts at 7. I ran to the shower and turned it on. 20 minutes later I got out of the shower and went into my closet to get my uniform I put it on and I decided that I'd wear my vans. Once I was done I went to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. My makeup consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. For my hair I just put it in a bun and held back my baby hair with a white headband. It was 6:30 and all I had to do was eat breakfast. I walked down stairs grabbed a granola bar and head out the door. As I start to walk to school I hear someone calling my name from my behind. I turn around to see who it was and I saw Matthew running to catch up with me.

"Hi Peyton!" Matthew finally catches up to me trying to catch his breath.

"Oh hey Matt" trying to start conversation.

"You look nice today Peyton." Wow did he seriously just compliment me.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I winked. Wait Peyton stop you have a boyfriend. Not a good one but a boyfriend I have to end it.

As me and Matt arrive to school I go to my locker to grab my things for first period which was Spanish. I then walked into Mrs. Rivera's class and took a seat. Ugh I'm so tired this is going to be a long day.

-

luckily I got all my homework done in study hall because I'm so tired. When I walked into my house I didn't bother to say hi to anyone I just went right into my room. I looked on my phone and checked Twitter while I did I got a text from Matt.

M: Hey Pey!
So now he's giving me a nickname?
I really didn't feel like talking so I told him I was going to sleep.

P: Hey Matt, sorry but I had a long exhausting day so I'm going to take a nap I'll talk to you later love you bye.
Oh shit! I accidentally just told matt I love him that didn't mean to happen it was a accident.

P: Sorry I didn't mean to send I love you that was suppose to be for my boyfriend.
If I still even have one.

M: Lml it's ok night Pey.

-

The annoying sound of my text tone wakes me up I got a text from Evan. Oh great time to end it.

E: Hey babe!

P: uh hi.

E: is everything ok?

P: look we need to talk.

E: about?

P: Us.

E: what about us??

P: I don't see our relationship going anywhere so I think we should end it.

E: Are you seriously breaking up with me Evan Parker!?

P: yes I hope we can stay friends

E: friends? Absolutely not who do you think you are breaking up with me you little slut.

P: Fine fuck you then!!

Ugh I cannot believe Evan did that what an asshole I'm so done.

P: Hey matt :(

M: hey Pey, is everything ok?

P: not really

M: need to talk about it I could come over.

P: I don't wanna be a bother.

*ding dong*

"Peyton, Matthew is here!" Omg did he really come over?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know this was a short chapter but I hope you guys liked it. Please leave comments and ideas of what you want to see in the next chapter. :)