The dinner

After the gym I went straight to my room took a shower and got into some sweats and a tank top, I haven't talked to anybody sense the gym.

Currently I'm lying in bed scrolling through my phone just cause I'm bored. Then there's a knock on the door I say "who is it" i ask,"your favorite bother" Cole says "mhm I don't think I have one of them, they are all assholes", well Cole opens the door anyway.

"Dad says to get ready because the kings are gonna be here in about an hour and a half" he tells me "Ughh fine get out" I tell him "hey don't get mad me it was a message I just was told to deliver it" he says as he tries to defend himself he finally walks out.

Alot of my clothes are black cause in the mafia you have to be incognito and plus black is just a comfortable color that goes with everything so it wasn't hard to find a cute dress it's long fitted with a leg slit and spaghetti straps

I'm not much of a makeup person but I put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss and medium sized hoops with a matching set of a bracelet and a necklace and I put on a few rings and got some cute black strapy heels

If I have to be forced to marry the monster I should atleast make a good first impression right?

I still have a good 30 minutes so I just play some music to calm my nerves and that 30 minutes went by so fast.

I heard a knock at the door and said "come in" and it was my sister and mom "hey honey" my mom said "hey" I say, my sister nudges me "don't be like that".

"Honey if I would of known I would have    tried to reason with him not to" my mom stated "So he didn't Tell you either" I asked "he didn't tell us until yesterday night after you went to bed" my sister says.

"Well come on your man you call a monster is downstairs waiting for his soon to be wife" my sister says "renae for the life of me shut up" I say, I huffed and get up to head down downstairs renae and my mom walked behind me.

I walk into the dinning room and see the monster himself stiing next to my father holding a conversation but not even a second later all eyes are on me.

A beautiful lady comes up and comes to give me a hug I give her a hug back but I have a confused look plastered on my face, She says "oh I'm sorry hun I'm Mrs.king" she explained to me,"oh hi" I say a bit baffled.

She goes back and sits a seat away from her son while my mom goes and sits on the other side of my father and and my sister takes her ass right next to mom leaving by myself to sit in the only available seat next to Mr.king.

I walked over and sat right next to him so our parents decided to start random conversations and tried to get me and Mr.king to talk but I just responded with short answers and he just stayed on his phone, when he wasn't he was staring at me. I could feel his stares but thank God  the maid and chef brought the food so we started eating and I ate some and excused myself to go and get some fresh air.

I walk out and go out to the backyard.

I take a seat on the couch on the patio a sit for a minute but I get up and go stand and take a view of the big yard but I hear footsteps approaching and they stop a few feet behind me " you know going away from everyone to get fresh air means I don't want to be bothered","Well I just wanted to check and see if my future wife is ok".

I turn around to be met with a chest and I look up into his face and boy did he have a handsome face and nice hair he had curly dirty blonde hair and a pool of honey for eyes, he had one sharp ass jaw line he was really good looking and not to mention his suit was dark blue and damn he looks good in a suit

"So are you just gonna fucking stare or are you gonna talk" he scolds, snapping me out of the daze I was, in there goes all the hotness in him he has a shitty attitude "oh shit um anyway" I say completely puzzled "I'm just gonna go back inside" I said and start walking back to the house and I hear his footsteps follow I go back inside

The dinning room is cleared but there is laughter and conversation going on in the living room.

We walk in and all eyes lay on us I just go sit down and the asshole comes and sits next to me, he was all up in my personal space I even scooted away and he scooded right next to me again, I mean the fucking nerve

"Well Talia and Nathaniel we've agreed that Tommorow you guys will spend the day together and get to know each other" Mrs.king states Nathaniel just stays stills and smirks.

"Bu-" I begin "Talia don't" my mom says and my dad gives me a "don't you dare" look, they just start another conversation but it's everybody but me.

I get up and go grab a drink and I go sit back down but this time, I decide to sit between Adrian and Cole my parents just give me a look.

1003 words sorry this was kinda boring but I'll try and make the next one not so boring