I Choose You!

(Mon and Sam went to their friend wedding, where Kirk shows up and he spends a lot of time with Sam. Mon starts to get jealous, but after Kirk makes a move, her heart break...)

Sam pov:

While i talked with Kirk, he suddenly get on one knee, and i looked at him confused...

- What is it? You hurt your knee? - i asked from him, then he pulled out a little box from his pocket and eyeryone cheered.

- Sam, we know eachother for so long, and i think it's time for me to make a move. So, Sam will you do the honor, and make me the happiest man, and marry me? - he asked from me, after he opened the box and i just sighed and looked arond then i saw that Mon holds back her tears, then she rushed outside.

- No. - i whispened to him, and i wanted to rush outside but he pulled me back.

- What about your grandmother? she'll never forgive you, if you don't marry a man. - he said it to me, and i just pushed him away.

- I don't care, just leave me alone Kirk, mind your own buisness. - i said it to him, and followed her while everyone stared at us shocked...

Mon pov:

I rushed to the bench and sat down, then i started to sob while i thought about Sam...

- Why are you crying? - asked a person, so i looked up but it was Sam.

- Are you actually asking why? - i asked from her.

- Yes, and please just stop it. - she said it to me.

- Why should i stop? - i asked from her.

- I said no, to Kirk and what we had is over. - she said it to me, and i looked at her confused.

- But, i thought that you love him. - i said it to Sam, and she just sighed then sat down next to me.

- No, because i love someone else. - she said it to me.

- Who is that lucky person? - i asked from her, and she took my hand in hers.

- You, Mon please just give me a chance. - said Sam, and i put my hand on her cheek.

- Are you sure,about this? - i asked from Sam, and she just nodded.

- Now, can i bite your lips? - she asked from me, with a pout on her face.

- Let's go to your place, where we can be alone, then you can. - i said it to her, and she just smiled then we standed up but before we could walk towards her car, Kerk standed in front of us.

- Where are you two going, so fast? - he asked from us, and Sam just sighed and standed in front of me...

Sam pov:

- Home, Kerk it's over just step out of my way. - i said it to him, then we heard that someone walk towards us, so i looked there and it my my grandmother.