Chapter 1 - Return to the Past

Under the blue blade, Princess Amelia Carrel De Briar La Grandia was on her knees. She could barely move her neck and look up.

The only she cold see is...A large crowd gathered at the execution site

"Kill her!! "

"You dare to pretend to be the imperial princess despite being a lowly blood! "

Many people hoping for her execution as soon as possible. Many people gathered here only wished for her death for being fake princess.

"You wicked women! "

Egg and stone was thrown by the engry mob mercilessly hit Amelia

The Emperor gazed indifferently at the being who had once been his daughter from his highest seat, and next to him is Princess Estelle, with a pale complexion, clung tightly to her father.

"Father...Let's go I'm scared... " a kind hearted princess Estelle said to her father

"Yes i understand "

When the emperor and his daughter stepped down from the execution table, the soldiers laid Amelia on the guillotine. The restraint was fixed on the neck and the voices of those cheering for the execution of the sinner became louder.

"Kill her!"

"Kill her!"

At that moment, Amelia could not speak. She just felt cold and emotionless. She never thought that she would end up dying...

'Ha...I don't know why I tried so hard to be loved? I have never done anything wrong...Is it a crime...for being...fake?' Amelia thought to herself with a cold and emotionless expression.

She never cried, as she knew tears wasn't the answer. She was finally realizing that nobody would love her, and that she was accused of being a fake princess. She was even accused of trying to kill the real princess, Estelle, by putting poison in her glass. Even though Amelia said she was innocent, no one believed her.

After her accusations and prison sentence, Amelia hoped that her father, the Emperor, would save her and listen to her side of the story.

However, instead, all she received was abandonment. She was left alone and isolated, like she had always been.

No one believed in her or even listened to her side because they considered her a fake. All her efforts were in vain, and even her father had abandoned her.

During her time of her executed she closed her eyes, and whispered strange words to herself.

"Haha...So, my dreams are all true..."

Suddenly, the view turned upside down, and a sharp sound echoed around, as if a blade had been cut through the air.

/// THE FAKE PRINCESS WANT TO LIVE ///

Somehow I knew that something like this would happen...

Thinking back, ever since I was little, I always had a strange dream

It was a dream about me becoming someone whose name I don’t know, alone, reading a book with an unknown mechanism in a room filled with a smell of disinfectant.

Dream of Completely different world

In that world my body felt Heavy and tired it was hard to breath

The one thing that was strongly etched into my memories,

but pieces of dreams would float around and sometimes brush against my head.

I was a young girl who died because of illness. I was never loved because my parents abandoned me in an orphanage, and I never had a parent in my life. I died alone without anyone taking care of me.

And now, I finally realize that this world I'm in is the world of the novel {Estelle: The Real Princess Returns}.

It was a childish novel, in which the story tells about someone who looks like the Empress.

"What a ridiculous! Why are the memories of my previous life coming back to me just after death?"

"Why did I only realize just now? I'm dead now, so what use are these memories anyway?"

"Haha this is crazy... I want to live again... Please, God!"

"Please let me use these memories to survive! Let me turn back time. That's all I ask! Let me survive, for it will bring my dreams true at last!"

I shouted and shouted, desperate for a chance to live.

Then, a miracle happened."

"Fwosh-!"

"Ah! " Amelia opened her eyes after death she reflexively moved her hand to her neck then moved her hands she was in bed with confued face

"What is this, Am Alive? "

She wondered if it was a dream, but she could clearly remember the feel of the blade on her neck. Her body trembled. The vivid memory could never have been a dream.

she tried to figure out the situation by blinking several times and smiled

She realize that she turn back time the god make her dream come true! She start to stand up and look for mirror when she saw the mirror she Stood in front of it and make a confused reaction

Amelia wondered, "Why are my hands so small?"

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, which was made to fit the height of an adult, and saw her ridiculously small body—couldn't even fill a third of it. She saw two small hands that looked like maple leaves, a baby belly, and tiny feet.

"How old am I now?" Amelia asked herself, wondering why she was so young all of a sudden.

"My princess, it's time for you to get up," the voice outside the door said.

The voice was a familiar one. It was the voice of Mari, who took care of her.

"Mari..."

"Yes, princess?" Mari's voice replied from behind the door, and Amelia realized that it was indeed Mari.

"Mari, is that you?" Amelia asked quietly.

"Eh"

"Forget it, By the way What’s the date today?”

"It's the 13th of May, 1059," Mari revealed to Amelia.

Mari looked at Amelia with a curious expression, as if she wanted to say more but couldn't bring herself to speak up.

"So am I eight? Am I truly back? I can't believe it! I am back," Amelia said, laughing. She seemed to be really excited about the situation.

Mari was still confused and couldn't make sense of the sudden turn of events.

Mari thought to herself, "I think the princess is still asleep..." She sighed and was about to walk away, but Amelia saw Mari's expressions and asked, "Is anything wrong?"

"It's nothing, princess!" Mari replied, but Amelia was persistent and asked again, "Prepare a breakfast and let's eat together."

Mari was about to say "Yes, Pri--eh what??" but she corrected herself.

"Breakfast?"

"I mean after that words"

"Lets eat together? "

inappropriate for a mere maid to be serving breakfast for royalty like you." But Amelia wasn't willing to accept that answer.

"Mari, you are the only precious person in my heart, and you are my family. Please join me for breakfast," Amelia said, holding Mari's hand, as she spoke with a smile on her face.

She saw Mari as an important person in her life, and she wanted to show that by having breakfast with her.

Mari's eyes filled with tears when she saw Amelia's smile and began hugging her tightly.

"Princess, you are really precious to me," Mari said, holding Amelia close.

Amelia looked at Mari and smiled again, and then she spoke to her once more. "Please, Mari, take care of me," she said, as she held Mari and cried a little bit, finally seeing Mari as a true family to her.

///

To Be Continued