| ❤️ |

Oliver woke up and seen that Regie and Oliver were still on the phone.
Oliver was at home and Regie was at school.
Oliver thought Regie knew that Oliver was still on the phone with him.
Oliver walked to the kitchen and heard Regie talking about him.
Regie: oliver is just a ignoring brat he thinks everything is about him he is getting very ignoring, I will been thinking about not being his friend anymore.
those words hurt Oliver so hard, it was harder then somebody punching him in the chest.. tears starting to flow down Oliver's face.
Oliver: so is that what u really think about me?
                                                      Regie: what? who is that talking?
Oliver: it's me Oliver check your damn phone.
                                                     Regie: wait what?
Oliver: I'm ignoring huh? I'm just so ignoring huh? get the hell off of my phone.
                                                   Regie: no Oliver wai-
Oliver hung up before Regie could even say anything.

regies pov |

friend 1: what would u say about Oliver that's not true?
                                                     regie: Oliver is just ignoring brat he thinks everybody is about him his is getting very ignoring, I been thinking about not being his friend anymore.

that's why happened but Oliver didn't hear the first part of what his friend said.

Regie kept trying to call Oliver but Oliver wouldn't even answer.
few weeks went by and Oliver still didn't even talk to him.
until one day.

regie pinned oliver to the wall.
regie: u misunderstood everything I promise.
                                                              Oliver: mhm whatever u say..
regie: I'm telling the truth.
and then Regie kissed Oliver hard like he meant it and was full out love.

Oliver didn't kiss back at first bc he was shocked but he was brought back to sense once Regie bit his lip and Oliver started to kiss back and let in.

regie finally pulled out from the kiss and caught his breath with oliver.

Oliver: w-what wa-s that for?

Regie: idk..

Oliver: it's ok bc I liked it..

TBC !!🙉

THE LAST TWO MORE EPISODES WILL BE DROPPED TOMORROW!!🤗.