❀13 - ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ❀

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

|𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞...|

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Summary:

thicc thighs, thicc thighs, and juicy man tits

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

Mentions of Alcohol, Yandere Behavior, and Murderous Vibe

Please do Not read if you are under 18 years old

How often do I repeat myself...?

━ • ⋆ ✿ ⋆ • ━

After Kaveh coaxed you into going to the Pupas Café in the evening - the discussion lasted for more than two hours - you two entered the pub, and the cloud of creamy sweet caffeine and alcohol hit your poor nose.

You feel a rush of anxiety as his arm wraps around your slim waist.

Do you look ok? What if something happens? Is it alright to go out with your housemate despite having a lover? Do you need to refrain from drinking? Will Alhaitham be angry?

So many questions start to run through your head, but Kaveh pulls you from your anxious mind. "You good?"

You form a straight smile before nodding, and Kaveh smiles back.

"Let's go have a good time."

Kaveh leads you to an empty spot by the bar. You reach up to your dendro vision that hangs loosely at your right ear to fiddle as the people keep looking at who came in. 'Gosh, how much I hate it...'

When you two sat down, you felt your anxiety disappear.

The bar's atmosphere is relaxed and fun. A colorful jukebox is playing some Arabic music in the corner. They probably pulled out a pool table and a card table nearby in the afternoon, but your attention shifts to the handsome man next to you.

Kaveh's heart rate began to race as the shimmering light illuminated your face. On the other side, Alhaitham's markings significantly contrasted your lovely neck, making it hard for him to overlook it any further - he subconsciously clenched his hands till his knuckles turned white. "So, with whom did you have such a good time?"

Your face started to burn, and you covered your neck out of reflex. "It's... uhm... I'm with Alhaitham together."

Kaveh only smiled and nodded while trying to ignore the stinging pain in his heart. "What do you want to drink, mademoiselle?"