Confrontation

Izuku woke up to an unfamiliar alarm. When he opened his eyes and saw the room he was in, he remembered what happened the previous night. He looked down and saw Tsu, also stirring from her sleep. When she woke up she looked up at him and they locked eyes once again. Izuku pulled her up so they were face to face and gave he a gentle kiss.

Izuku: "Good morning beautiful."

She let out a soft giggle.

Tsu: "Good morning to you too handsome. We need to get ready for class. -kero-"

He nodded and they got up, then he realized something.

Izuku: "How am I gonna get back to my room? I can't go through your door and risk being seen in the hall, and I can't jump across balconies or I WILL be seen and called a creep.'

Tsu: "You'll be fine. I'm always the first one out so if you hurry you should make it. -kero-"

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Tsu: "Good luck Izuku."

He nodded and opened the door, to find both Jirou and Yaoyorozu standing there, about to knock. He slammed the door, not locking it, and walked over to Tsu.

Izuku: "Jirou and Yaoyorozu are both at the door, and definitely saw me."

Tsu sighed as they opened it and walked inside.

Jirou: "So I wasn't hallucinating, Midoriya really is in here."

Yaoyorozu: "Why is he here Tsu?"

Both green haired teens started stammering and talking over each other, trying to come up with a good excuse, though they could tell the other two weren't convinced. The looked at each other, into their eyes, and saw the willingness to tell them inside.

Izuku: "Well, the truth is."

Tsu: "We're together. -kero- It happened last night."

Yaoyorozu: "But I thought you liked Uraraka, Midoriya."

Izuku: "I don't, not like that. She's my best friend, I'm just waiting for her to confess so I can let her down easy."

Just then another voice was heard from the doorway.

Uraraka: "Well now you don't have to Midoriya. I heard everything, I just want to know why you didn't tell me sooner. Please."

Izuku walked over to the brown haired girl who was on the verge of tears.

Izuku: "Because I was scared Uraraka. You were the first person in years who showed any interest in being my friend. I didn't want to flat out reject you because I didn't want to lose you. I'm sorry I truly am, but know you will always be my best friend, you made me think better of myself. You turned a life long insult into a complementary nickname in just one sentence, and I'll be forever grateful."

He hugged her tight, showing his desperation to keep her close. Tsu walked over and placed her hands on their shoulders.

Tsu: "I'm sorry as well Ochaco. I knew you liked him but, he was the only one to notice something was wrong with me. -kero- Well Bakugo did too but he just trusted Izuku to help. I'm still not comfortable talking about it though, but I promise you will be the first to know."

Izuku separated from Uraraka and let Tsu hug her independently. Uraraka had started to cry but calmed down quickly.

Uraraka: "Okay. I understand. I hope both of you are happy, Deku, Tsu."

Izuku: "If it's any consolation, I think Tokoyami has a small interest in you. I'd say he's a better choice than me, but that's just me."

She chuckled a little.

Uraraka: "I'll see. But seriously, I hope you two are happy. Now hurry up, class starts in half an hour."

Izuku's eyes widened as he quickly gave Tsu a kiss and rushed to his room, green lightning trailing behind him. When he got there he decided to call All Might.

All Might: "Yes Young Midoriya? What is it?"

Izuku: "I just wanted to ask, am I allowed to tell people I absolutely trust and know can handle themselves?"

All Might: "OFA is yours now Young Midoriya. I lost the right to tell you what to do at all once I used up the last of the embers. It's your call, though if you need help telling someone, I'll always be willing to help. Now hurry, half an hour till class."

All Might hung up to let Izuku get ready for school. As he was putting his uniform on, he was wondering how he'd explain his quirk to Tsu.