Alex Or Me?

Alex Or Me!!?
Jack’s POV.
“Yes!!!! I can’t believe this, Abby… you have made me the happiest man on earth!!” I exclaimed with joy.
Finally, it was done, the day I’ve always waited and desired for had come to reality.
Abby accepted my proposal. The same girl who had rejected my proposal in the first place now said yes to me.
I stood up from the ground where I was kneeling and gave her a hot deep kiss on her lips as I was definitely overjoyed hearing her response.
“Let’s go get a drink Abby… let’s get drunk” I insisted with a chuckle on my face.
I was so excited that at least, I had her in my hands and all to myself now.
I wrapped my hand around her waist as we walked into the room filled with people who couldn’t help it but cheer on like it was a club night.
“One full bottle of vodka … I need my lady here to show me all she got” I teased as I went closer to her for a kiss on her lips.
Our drinks were served, and we drank a full bottle loaded with hot alcoholic drink inside it.
“I need to pee” Abby yelled out like she was insane. I understand the fact that she was not in her right senses, but she was going off board and still desired to drink more.
I was drunk too, but not like the way she was. She drank more bottles of vodka and had begun to stagger on the seat she was on.
She stared at me after taking in the last drop of alcohol into her system.
I paused for a while with my gaze placed on her as I wondered what was going on in her mind.
“What?” I asked curiously with a loud voice because of the loud music that was being played in the background.
Everyone had kept on dancing, cheering and laughing.
Most of them were drunk while some didn’t take a sip from any drink.
“We need to get laid…” She insisted like she was talking to a girl.
“I am your man Abby, we can’t get laid… You should be the one to get laid by me, Abby” I tried explaining as I went closer to her.
She kept on laughing and that was when I realized that her level of insanity had just increased.
“Come on babe, I need to get you into the room” I stood up from the seat and was about carrying her out, but she retorted.
“I can’t go with you. You are a stranger!! I want Alex. Alex!!?” She called out as she looked all over the place waiting for Alex.
“Alex? Isn’t that supposed to be your Ex who left you at the altar?” I questioned as I went closer to her.
I wouldn’t want anyone in the room to hear her call out someone else when I was the one who had the ring in her finger.
“Come on, Abby, we need to get you out of here now. You can’t be sitting here and yelling your ex’s name when I’m here. It’s either me or Alex!!!;” I asserted as I immediately jacked her from the seat and carried her in a bridal style out of the VIP room.
This building was actually my family’s building, but it was our clubbing building.
We had our main house or home next door and that was where I was taking Abby into.
I couldn’t let her stay at the club. She might make me feel less of myself.
“Cant believe you still think about Alex at this point. I just proposed to you Abby” I mumbled as I carried her down the stairs.
Everyone had their eyes fixed on us as we walked down the stairs, but I didn’t care.
Most of them had begun whispering to themselves knowing who I was but nah… that wasn’t my business.
I never gave a damn what people would say about me and that was how it has always been for me.
We were about exiting the building itself when I was dragged back by Kate.
“I see your Mistress is really drunk and fast asleep“ She bit her lips as she grabbed a few strands of her hair and had begun to tangle it around her finger.
“I see you are insane. Don’t stop me ever again silly“ I walked out of her sight as I headed for my car.
I kept Abby inside the car and ran towards the driver’s seat where I was going to stay to control the car.
Our house was a stone throw, but I just couldn’t use my leg to do the job of carrying Abby to my house. She was heavy, and my car was my only option.
“Alex… Alex don’t go please… I will do anything just to keep you … Alex!! Alex, I love you and just you.” I heard Abby grumble as she laid on the back seat of my car.
When I turned around, I noticed she had tears running down her eyes, which wasn’t my desire.
I disliked seeing girls whom I love feeling bad for something that wasn’t their fault.
We were already at the gate, so I stopped the car and alighted from it immediately. I ran over to where she was and opened the car.
“You know, I am the one in charge of you now and not Alex. Can’t you just try to love me instead of Alex?” I placed my thumb on her cheek as I wiped the tears that had dropped from her eyes.
I leaned on her for a kiss and just then, she called him again. She thought she saw him close to her.
“Alex, a kiss would do” She spoke out softly with her eyes opened slightly.
I paused the moment I heard her call out his name again.
“Alex?” I whispered to myself as I felt damn bad about this.
Hearing her call on Alex continuously wasn’t funny, and it had actually made me feel bad.
I heaved a sigh as I climbed into the car.
I drove into the compound with anger written all over my body. Abby loves Alex and not me. Such thoughts kept popping into my head as I drove into the compound.
“Take her out” I ordered my dad’s staffs the moment I stepped out of the car with my left hand dipped into my pocket.
I got to the door and the sounds Abby had kept on making caught my attention.
She was crying out loud this time that she wouldn’t want to be carried out of the car because she felt that place was comfortable for her.
I furiously walked over to the car and pushed the staffs that were trying to bring her out from the car.
“You all can’t take out a little girl who isn’t even awake??.” I bellowed, and I was sure they understood my mood at that moment.
They all stood back and had refused to say a word to me.
Abby caused this, she brought out the demon in me, she made me this angry like I was going insane.
I went closer to her and carried her like she was a criminal.
I jacked her up and placed her on my shoulder with her legs at my front and her head dangling at my back.
I wasn’t going to care if anything happened to her because she kept on calling Alex.
She loved him, and yet, she accepted my proposal. Why did she have to be a hypocrite? I thought to myself as I went up to my room.
I was still trying to unlock the door when suddenly, she struggled to climb down from my shoulder.
“What the hell is….” I was still trying to say the moment she came down from my shoulder but the next feeling I felt all over my body was a disgusting liquid with white particles in it.
“Shit” I exclaimed feeling irritated by the sight of what was on my body.
She threw up on my body without thinking twice.
I felt like grabbing her by her neck considering the fact that I was angry, but she had kept on apologizing for what she had done, and I loved her so that wasn’t really possible.
“I didn’t mean to Jack … I really didn’t mean to….” She knelt down as she pleaded with me.
I ignored her and opened the door and had to let her go in to go take a quick bath.
I pulled off my clothes since they were all wet and irritating. I sat down on my bed and staring at the bathroom door while she took her shower made me realize one thing….
“I’m not the one for you, Abby” I whispered as I felt my heart aching.
I stood up from the bed and went over to my second room which was close by. I wasn’t going to sleep with her on the same bed when all she did was call on Alex.
I made my way into the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my waist. Numerous thoughts popped into my head as I too my shower, but then, I heard my door open.
“Abby?” I called out as I turned off the shower, so I could hear her speak.
“Abby I will be with you in a jiffy so please, go back into your room okay?” I assured, but she didn’t still say a word to me.
I climbed out of the bathtub and when I opened the door, I was totally stunned by what was standing in front of me.
“Kate?” I blurted out the moment I saw Kate standing all naked in front of me.