Orphanage trip

It's been one month since that day. We never spoke about it.
Taehyung and I got kind of close?

I mean he's rarely cold, but still a bit closed off. I never got to find out what's the deal with him and his dad but I will surely keep on trying.
Tomorrow is the day my exam results will be out so I am pretty much nervous for that.

Over this past month, I think I am falling for Taehyung. The way he takes care of me secretly. His smile, his voice, his eyes, everything. It's just so perfect.
I never planned to fall for him but this feeling is just so magical. It's undescribable.

I think... I am in love with Kim Taehyung.

"Y/n?"
His deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Where are you lost?" He asked chuckling.
I smiled shaking my head.
"Ready to go?" He asked while putting on his shoes.

I nodded. It was Saturday and Taehyung decided to tag along with me on my trip to check in on the orphanage. He even decided we bring Eunji, so now we are on our way to collect her.

She ran to us after kissing her mom good-bye and Taehyung and I waved Eomma off from the car. Eunji came and sat on my lap and the mood instantly became happy. We were all laughing and joking having a great time.

~At the orphanage~
I didn't inform Jay that we were coming so when I walked in his room he was pretty shocked. He hugged me for a whole couple minutes.

"Why would you not inform me?! You are very mean you know that!" He sulked.
"Alright alright. Calm down. I am tired of your dramatic a- self." I changed my choice of words because Eunji was in the room.

We laughed and I glanced over at Taehyung who had an annoyed expression. What's his deal? Is it because I hugged Jay?
Jay went over to him for a handshake but Taehyung denied,
"I am sorry. I just don't like germs." He spoke in a sarcastic way.
My best friend rolled his eyes and took back his hand.

These two aren't gonna get along huh?

"And I remember you. How are you doing?" He turned to little Eunji with a bright smile as if he wasn't annoyed with her brother seconds ago.
"I am fine. I remember you too! The kind oppa from the party." She said cutely.
He lifted her up. "What's your name?"
"I am Kim Eunji, five years old." She introduced herself.
"You are very smart for a five year old." He complimented her and she smiled.
"Same thing Unnie said!"

Taehyung scoffed quietly which was audible to only me since we were standing together.
I turned and glared at him.
In return he just shrugged innocently.

I shook my head and asked Jay, who let down Eunji, about the report.
"So. What's the update about the kids?"
"Well so far, 8 of them have been adopted. I will send you the form details of each later and the rest that are here are pretty much in good shape." Jay replied.

"Alrighty then! Let's go give them a visit."
I followed Jay while giving Taehyung and Eunji a tour on the way.

When we arrived at the door I told Taehyung and Eunji to wait for a bit since I wanted to surprise them.
Jay grinned at me and teasingly put his hand over his ears.
I playfully rolled my eyes then fired back, "At least they like me more than you." Then smiled sarcastically leaving him there dumbfounded.

I opened the door of the playroom since they were all there at this time of the day and once again their faces lit up and they all ran to crowd around me as I stooped to their level.

"How are you all!" I asked loudly as I ruffled some of their hairs and hugged some.
"We are good Unnie/ Noona!"
"Lovely!" I exclaimed.
"Are you getting along?" I asked pretending to be strict.
They all nodded their heads in sync.