ch. 18- Gotta Love a Bad Boy

This is the restricted scene for chapter 18 of Gotta Love A Bad Boy. Mature readers only please, 18 and older. Thank you! <3 Stephi

p.s. this was is going to be a little short, quick short and straight to the birthday sex ;p

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He leaned up a bit and grabbed my hips and placed me on top of him. I leaned forward and kissed his neck, sucking and biting along the way. I worked my way up along his jaw to his full kissable lips. I licked his lips and softly kissed him. His grip tightened on my hips and he started to move me along his very hard member. I bit his lip as I started to grind into him harder and moaned into his mouth.

Our breathing was getting deeper and he all of a sudden flipped our positions. He ripped the towel from me and began to kiss down my chest to my nipples, teasing each one equally, until they were hard peaks. I kept moaning and panting, I didn't even want this foreplay. I was already soaking wet and I just wanted him inside me.

His hand grazed my thigh, working his way up to my core. "Please Jay... I don't want to play..I just want you in me...Please." I panted. "Shhh kitten I know you want it and I'm gunna give it to you." He said as he thrusted two fingers into me..hard. I moaned loud and jerked my hips into his hand only to have his finger's pulled out. I whimpered and he chuckled.

"Impatient little kitty aren't you." I nodded and bit my lip. I reached my legs to his boxers he had on, hooked my toes into them and pulled them down. He raised an eyebrow at this and I smirked. I wanted it...now. Once they were down low enough he shook them off of his legs and raised my legs over his shoulder.

"How bad do you want it kitten?" He asked as he rubbed his dick along my soaked core. "Please Jay.." I pleaded. "Beg me baby..ask me to give it to you." I moaned. "Oh god Jay please..please give it to me...slam it in me." I begged and he thrusted in me hard. I screamed at the pleasure. There was still slight pain because of his size, but I ignored it. It felt to damn good. 

"I..love..hearing..you..beg..for..my..dick." He said inbetween thursts. I arched my back and met his thrusts with my hips. He noticed my breasts pushed up, so he bent his head down to suck and bit my nipples. The sensation was pushing me closer and closer to the edge and he knew it. "Are you going to come for me kitten?" He asked, panting. I moaned louder and louder and clenched my sex. "Come on kitten..I want to feel you come on my dick."

That pushed me over the edge. "Oh god...oh god...Jayyyyy!" I screamed his name and my body shook with my toe curling orgasm. He continued his hard fast thrusts into me as I trembled through my pleasure. "Good girl.." He praised me and pulled out. I know he didn't come yet and was confused. 

"Turn around baby." He grabbed my hips and helped turn me around, my legs feeling like jelly. I kneeled, my back to him, and lowered myself in my elbows, knowing exactly what he wanted now. I shook my ass for him and he smacked it hard. I yelped and looked over my shoulder at him. His eyes looked almost black with lust and it made me so hot for him.

He grabbed my hips and slowly, teasingly, entered me. I moaned and tried to back into him only to be stopped by his hands. "Bad kitten..." He growled at me and I whimpered. "I want it hard." I whined and he slapped my ass again. "Your going to be a good girl and take my dick how I want to give it to you." He demanded and I swear I got even more wet, if that's even possible.

"Oh you like it when I talk to you like that..don't you kitten?" He leaned forward so his chest was against my back and he spoke against the nape of my neck. "You like it when I dominate your sexy ass don't you...when I talk dirty to you...I can feel how wet you are. Your nice and tight and wet around my dick." He pulled out of me all the way and slammed back in as hard as he could and I screamed. He didn't stop, he just kept slamming into me.

"Yes...yes! Harder Jay...Harder!" I moaned and he obliged, giving it to me harder. "Come for me kitten....Now!" He demanded and slapped my ass. I came all over him, screaming. I couldn't hold myself up anymore as I shook. He gripped my hips harder to keep me up for him. He gave one last hard thrust and groaned loudly, as he spilled himself inside me. The pulsing made me moan one last time before I was spent.

"Happy birthday my naughty little kitten." Jay said in my ear and I chuckled. "The best birthday sex ever...." I breathed as I kissed him sweetly while we both chuckled. Damn I'm falling hard for this bad boy.