~ChapterOne~

Zoe's clothes: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72942759

Zoe's mom clothes: polyvore.com/beautiful/set?id=69548636

Their house: [Amazing_Set_of_Outside_View_Of_Beautiful_Houses_HD_Wallpapers_Set_-_2_AbhinavRocks-14.jpg_AbhinavRocks_-_OVBHW_Set-2_27]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ Zoe's POV ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I looked out of the car window. I just don't want to start on this new school in Florida. What if everybody thinks that I am not the girl they though would come. I looked towards the road. I felt as something vibrated in my backpocket. I felt after my phone, as I took it up. I got a message from Jessica, my aunt.

I hope you soon are here! I miss you all so much, and you know it! xx

After an hour of driving, we finally was there. My mom was also stylish, as she looked quite young. Even she is 38 right now, she looks like she is 25 or something.

We had our baggage, and the things was there already. We walked into our house with our baggage, it was so incredible. A big TV, all that stuff that we all would dream off! I jogged up the spiral stairs, and into my room. Mom had given me the cordination to the room I was living in, and I totally loved it. A king size bed, and the walls was aqua blue. I also saw that my room had a walk-in warderobe, and I had my own private bathroom. I very big mirror stood in the corner. I packed out my clothes into the warderobe, as I heard I knock on the door. The door opened, as I saw Amy, my aunt Jessica's daughter, comes in the door. Jessica comes behind her, as Amy runs into my arms. I giggled, as I gave her a hug and put her down again. I stood up, as Jessica came and gave me a hug. 

"You teenagers are growing fast," Jessica said, as she looked up and down. Her blue/green orbs meet mine, as she smiled. I felt my lips grew wider, as I laughed.

"Well, you know it isn't my fault!" I told her, as I thrown my arms up in the air. Amy was giggling, there she sat on the floor looking up at me. I just loved her eyes and hair. Even known she is 4 years old, she has long, dirtyblonde hair, and ocean blue eyes. She was tanned, also Jessica was that, so I just love her. 

"I know, I know. But you are beautiful Zoe. I bet when you begins on school on monday, all the boys will fall in love with you," Jessica says. I felt my eyes was beginning to tear up, as Jessica pulls me in into an another hug. No one has called me beautiful (My mom and my bestfriend has told me that, but I didn't believe them.) so I just let my tears fall out. After 4 1/2 minutes of crying, I hear my mom screams from downstairs. We pulls apart, as I takes Amy in my arms, as we walks downstairs. I can see mom stands there by the door, talking to a man and a woman. They had three kids, and it was two girls and one boy. One of the girls and the boy looked like they was at my age, as the last girl looked like three years younger than me. Then I found out, they was our neighbours. Well, nice to them to come over. 

I was just about to walk to the kitchen with Amy when mom stopped me. I put Amy down, as she sprints over to the door with Jessica and the neighbours. Mom was holding me in the arm, and it hurted.

"Mom," I began saying to her.

"What?" she asked, like she didn't know she was kinda hurting me. I pointed at my arm where she was holding to tight. She looked at it, as her grip was much looser. 

"That did hurt, mom," I told her, finding an apple. I just loved apples.

"Well, you must meet our neighbours," mom said, dragging me to the door. 

"Hello!" the parents cried, as it felt like it was someone who was killing people outside. It was still a sunny day.

"Ehm, hello...?" I said, slowly.

"We are the Johnson family, Im Bill," the man told.

"And Im Lizzie, but call me Liz," the woman told. She pointed at the youngest girl.

"Her name is Kimberly," Lizzie told me, smiling like she was just meeting Robbie Williams.

"But call me Kim," Kimberly said, hugging me. I awkwardly hugged her back, as I pulled a small smile on my face.

"Im Katherine, and my brother is Josh, and we're twins. We're gonna go in same classes!" the older girl said, pointing at herself then her brother. He was actually very hot. But I bet he has a girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you guys, maybe I come over sometimes to chill?" I said/asked. Bill nodded, as they came in. Bill, Liz, mom and Jessica talked, as Kim was playing with Amy. Katherine and I was chatting with eachother, as Josh was just standing there. I looked at him.

"He is like that. When he heard you was moving in here, he was a little happy that a girl would come here. Nearly all the girls here wears to much makeup, but you just don't. I already likes you. Like a friend," she told me. Wow, I already got a friend at the first day...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a whole day, being with the Johnson family, we had fun. We had games, and we was chatting, and I got friend with Josh and Kath. I called Katherine for Kath, so it would be much easier. I was lying on my bed in my PJ's, as I had my iPhone 5 next to me. I got their number, as they got mine. After they had gone home, for like 5 hours ago, me and Kath was texting eachother, but she had fallen asleep. How did I know that? Well, her mother had texted on Kath's phone that she had fallen asleep. I was fast sleeping, as I heard my phone was buzzing. I sat up, as I took my phone and unlocked it. I saw that Josh had send a text to me. I opened it.

Jake; Hey, are you busy tomorrow? xx

Zoe(Me); No... Why? xxx

Jake; I, or 'We' want you to come over and chill at our pool? Wanna come? xx

Zoe; Sure!xx

Jake; Well, that's cool xx See ya tomorrow!!! xx

I was kinda happy that I can chill with them tomorrow. I was laying down, as my eyes began to flutter shut. Soon, my eyes was closed and everything was black....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well how was it? xx

I hope it was okay? I tried my best to write, but sorry for bad english or whatever! I would be so happy if you would comment and say what you guys thinked! This story is on quotev, wroted by me, so I thinked I should write it here :)xx I have 5 chapters, so just get ready to get all the five of them today :)