Chapter One; School.

Junior's POV:

"Aughhh... CHEF PEE PEE!!!!" I exclaim
"What do you want stupid brat?!" He moaned.
"Make me mac n' cheeeseeeee pleeaa—"
"No Junior, don't you have school anyway?"
"Wha- HUH?!"
"Get dressed already brat."
"Whatever Chef Pee Pee!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Arffff..... I really don't wanna go to school todayyy.... It's so dumb. But I'd better get dressed.. Orrrrr.... I could.... ACT LIKE IM SICK!! Yeah! Junior, you're a genius. Butttt... How do I do this?
I grab some random tissue and a glass of water, I make sneeze noises and gagging noises and then I pour the water down the toilet, I run into my room and hop into bed, scrunching the tissue into balls and throwing the around the room, I rub my under eyes and put on my act, now to wait....

"JUNIORRRR!!! I don't hear you getting readyyyyy!!!" Chef Pee Pee said, annoyed.
I cough loudly and close my eyes as I hear him walk up the stairs, he barges into my room and throws a book at my head.

"OW CHEF PEE PEE!!— I MEAN! *cough cough* I think I'm sick...."
"Oohh no boy! You are going to school wether you like it or not!" Chef pee pee said angrily and dragged me out of bed, downstairs and into the car.
"Now you are going to school all dirty and messy!"
"Awh...."

We drove to school and he pushed me inside the classroom.
"And stay in school! Brat..." He announced to the class, mumbling the last part.
The door slammed shut and I was enraged. How could he just do this? God, I hated him... I think.
"Woah dude! Chef Pee Pee must be ANGRY!" Joseph said, shocked.
"You think?" I say in a sarcastic tone, laying on the ground.
"JUNIOR GET IN YOUR CHAIR!" Jackie chu yelled.

I shoot up and fall backwards into my seat. I flop down onto the desk and drift off slightly, Cody knocks on my desk and whispers my name.
"Junior? Juniorrrr? JUNIOR!"
"What do you want, Cody?" I mumble, startled.
"Why are you so tired?"
"Chef Pee Pee dragged me here, a thing you could assume.."
"I— don't think I could have."

I flop back down on the desk, close my eyes and forget about the world, classroom... Gosh I hate it all.

Cody's POV:

Why does he have to make things so complicated... I understand he's tired and all but.. ehh...
....He's kinda... cute..? ..when he sleeps..? Argh.. I can't be like that, god knows what he would do if I told him I liked him or.. Be weird... He'd call me gay all the time.. Not like he doesn't already... Why does it have to be like this? God. I guess I'll have to keep these thoughts to myself... Why is life so stupid, why can't he just like me back!? Calm down Cody, we can't cry in class, that would be.. weird.
The bell rang, I guess it's time to go home, I really hope dad and mom aren't both there.. So I don't have to watch them fight again, maybe I should ask Junior to come round his house if they are, but.. What would we do? Games? TV? Just hangout? Whatever.. That doesn't matter anyways, all that matters is that I'm not home to witness them fight, again...

I head home, they are here.... I'd better call Junior and ask to come over, I can't stand those two...